New Dragons and Eels chant! (1 Viewer)

davo_

good kid
HSC
brogan77 said:
Wheel of fortune (for Mr Muscles)

Y_U _RE _ F_GG_T

I'd like to buy two vowels thanks.

OMG i'm on fire where do i come up with all this?????????????
You're really struggling aren't you? All you kids are getting really drawn in by this Mr Muscles character. I'm not saying the old chap isn't making a valid point, but at the same time he is taking the piss to an extent. You kids have gobbled the bait... it's quite funny for the on lookers.

Mr Muscles

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Don't patronise me sonny. There is nothing better then having a good old fashioned stoush, your just not intelligent enough to get involved. So you can just hide in the shadows and enjoy the show.
dont get upset bogan boy......davo clearly saw the truth and stated it...i put the bait out there and you and the rest of the idiots swallowed it....hook, line and sinker! but afterall, you are a rorters scum supporter...theres only so much you imbeciles can understand

Mr Muscles

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Your just a glutton for punishment aren't you Mr Meathead?
I think your gettin me and your beloved rorters mixed up!
brogan77 said:
Have you run out of recycled insults?
Actually ive just thought up a new chant!
Roosters take it up the ass
doo da doo da
doo da doo da
All the doo da day!! All the doo da day!! All the doo da dayyyy
All the doo da day!
Finch takes it twice as hard....doo da doo da
brogan77 said:
Decided to backpedal have we?
Once again, ur confusing me with the rorters, they seemed to be doin plenty of backpedalling this season aye!
brogan77 said:
At least i got through to you somewhat because you aren't littering your speech with 'aye' every five words.
using aye, isnt a means of litter, if you want to talk litter have a look at the waste of space of a team u 'support' - the rorters
brogan77 said:
Diddums, how could you upset me?
Sorry pumpkin, i dont mean too hurt your precious rorter feelings!
brogan77 said:
i mean you are so stupid you don't even no what team you support!
i do know wat team i support, and even if i didnt, how exactly would that make me stupid aye bogan boy?

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
Mr Muscles said:
NRL TRIVIA:
Question 1: Which team is the only team in rugby league history to go a whole season without winning one game?
and yet heres me thinking souths supporters like yourself are yet to discover internet and computers...

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
myg0t said:
and yet heres me thinking souths supporters like yourself are yet to discover internet and computers...
he dosent support souths, he is a bandwagon supporter...hes just waiting for the winner on sunday...

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
Then why haven't you expressed clearly who it is. Obviously you can't because either
a) Your so mentally deficient you cannot distinguish or remember which team you support
or b) you are unable to type it's name because your diabolically bad english and mental faculties prohibit you from doing so.
or c) your a bandwagon supporter
or d) your ashamed to name your team
or e) your too afraid to name your team, because in reality they are worse than the eels, dragons and roosters

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Mr Muscles said:
why thank u kimi, ud probably be an orright lassie too, that is, if u werent tainted by ur rorters bullshit.

Im glad your proud of your team that continually manages to choke on each others cocks whenever they play a grandfinal

Really?? Rorters supporters aye, easily amazed

but what gives you the right to tell me not to tell u wat to do?

im just saying no1 chokes in better fashion then the rorters, parrascum and dragqueens, thats all im sayin babe.

lol, c'mon now love, you shouldnt be contradicting yourself!

As soon as freddie left the scene, it showed everyone exactly what i had known for years, finch is a nothing player and shouldnt even be in 1st grade (the only reason he still is, is because of his dad)

i feel sorry for ur scum supporters that have to put up with finch's shit shit inside balls week in week out!

yeh thats wat ive been tryin to tell ya kimi, we do think alike on some levels aye!

lol now did i? reinstate ur point ay...quick english lesson...kimi my dear you reinstate memberships, licenses and the like, you dont reinstate points, you might be able to restate them tho

lol, trust me it didnt make any sense....either a storm or a melbourne supporter...one or the other aye!
God, You're a fucking dickhead.

Its great you know how to take out half a sentence and twist the meaning. You want a fucken prize? Brogan77 and I love the Roosters. We dnt care that you dnt and we obviously dnt care for what you have to say. Get a life and stop criticising other teams by picking out their flaws. Furthermore, dnt make judgements/statements/assumptions that dnt have valid reasoning either. Its been such a waste of time even responding to your idiotic posts that are either filled with lame comebacks, stolen jokes and pathetic reasoning. However, one does feel the need to respond because we find you so fucken pathetic, it makes people laugh at your attempt to even try to be funny now.

Whoever you do support- im sure theyre not absolutely perfect because there is NO perfect team. On the way you carry on, they sound like they win the Premiership every year. Realistically, everyone undeniably chokes- so to critisise Roosters or Eels or Dragons or Sharks or any other team is just in fact, sad. Im sure whoever you go for isnt flawless at all and you obviously dnt have the guts to tell us who they are because then, im sure everyone will have so much to say about them. OR maybe, you dnt want to tell us because you probably cant think of any more pathetic or more lame comebacks to defend them.

Ill make it simple- Grow some balls cos you obviously have none.

EDIT:
bookie said:
You know, hes probably a Kinghts fan. Theyre the only ones that start shit on these forums.
You're not a Knights fan...or are you now ?! :|

And lol, i like Love Brogan77 now. <3<3<3

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
everyone undeniably chokes- so to critisise Roosters or Eels or Dragons or Sharks or any other team
No the Sharks just suck. And they have David Simmons.

And whats wtith the fuckin big sig? Waste more of my download why dont ya?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)