• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New dutch laws regarding "multiculturalism" (1 Viewer)

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
totally missed the point cause you're arguing with stupid dickwad haya over there

no one cares if asians top all the white kids

but you will note that many of those students have to speak english to do so, and ultimately generally do well at uni/end up employed. So in essence they are not a detriment to the country and are, at the very least to some degree, quite integrated into culture in terms of core values.
If we are talking about integration of core values than nearly everyone is integrated anyway so there is no point for more integration if you are already satisfied with integration of core values, so there is no point in these anti-ethnic laws is there?

hayabusaboston

HSC
But really, aren't the most intelligent people of today's kids not Anglo? Its now the asian kids who are winning in terms of education. It's only a stereotype because it consistently is fulfilled.

What if in the end you anglos are just not as smart as the asians, by survival of the fittest you should allow asians to swamp Australia right?

Survival of the fittest means the more powerful organism can DO WHAT IT WANTS to the other organism. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL OBLITERATE IT OR TAKE OVER ITS TERRITORY, it simply means it is FREE TO DO WHAT IT WANTS to the other organism. Anglos WANTED to have australia, so they FUCKING OVERTOOK IT. And if you look around bud, you will see asians are already pretty much swamping sydney lol. They simply do not DECIDE to take over aus. Eventually they will.

hayabusaboston

HSC
totally missed the point cause you're arguing with stupid dickwad haya over there

no one cares if asians top all the white kids

but you will note that many of those students have to speak english to do so, and ultimately generally do well at uni/end up employed. So in essence they are not a detriment to the country and are, at the very least to some degree, quite integrated into culture in terms of core values.
Good point you have here.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Survival of the fittest means the more powerful organism can DO WHAT IT WANTS to the other organism. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL OBLITERATE IT OR TAKE OVER ITS TERRITORY, it simply means it is FREE TO DO WHAT IT WANTS to the other organism. Anglos WANTED to have australia, so they FUCKING OVERTOOK IT. And if you look around bud, you will see asians are already pretty much swamping sydney lol. They simply do not DECIDE to take over aus. Eventually they will.
We are civil, we aren't chimpanzees, if ethnics want to swap Australia then they will do via expressing their culture loudly and not practising anglo culture, which is happening and continuing to happen and will forever increase. And as you have admitted slowly your white supremacy culture will be drowned out by cultures of asians, wogs, ethnics etc.

Don't worry you might get into celebrity apprentice like Pauline Hanson to earn some cash (if you're famous enough)

hayabusaboston

HSC
We are civil, we aren't chimpanzees, if ethnics want to swap Australia then they will do via expressing their culture loudly and not practising anglo culture, which is happening and continuing to happen and will forever increase. And as you have admitted slowly your white supremacy culture will be drowned out by cultures of asians, wogs, ethnics etc.

Don't worry you might get into celebrity apprentice like Pauline Hanson to earn some cash (if you're famous enough)
Exactly, ive admitted the white supremacy culture will be overtaken because it fucking WILL, I dont deny it and dont demand compensation for it and dont demand others pay for me to live and dont demand demand and fucking demand some more because I feel "entitled" to more, now that my culture has been destroyed. I accept things that are going to happen and I adapt where is necessary, which is what everyone should do, if a situation arises that shifts the status quo, you must either adapt or GTFO, noone cares about whether you do either too. Accept it. Everyone must. Life is not fair and never will be. People must learn to complain less and obey the rules of the community they are in. NO exceptions. Hence this article.

Can I say man, stick to things where you actually know what you're talking about, eg maths haha.

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Exactly, ive admitted the white supremacy culture will be overtaken because it fucking WILL, I dont deny it and dont demand compensation for it and dont demand others pay for me to live and dont demand demand and fucking demand some more because I feel "entitled" to more, now that my culture has been destroyed. I accept things that are going to happen and I adapt where is necessary, which is what everyone should do, if a situation arises that shifts the status quo, you must either adapt or GTFO, noone cares about whether you do either too. Accept it. Everyone must. Life is not fair and never will be. People must learn to complain less and obey the rules of the community they are in. NO exceptions. Hence this article.

Can I say man, stick to things where you actually know what you're talking about, eg maths haha.
Oh man, the irony of everything here...

fatboi

HSC
N/A
Khorne I agree that people should accept the culture and values of the place they seek to settle in (up to a point), but I don't think accepting one culture necessarily means that they have to give up another. We (well most of us) accept the premise of bi-sexuality, why then not being bi-cultural.
this is my point broski

Maybe I need to clarify with an example. Let's say you are anti-gay Iranian (They have the death penalty there, so I assume it's common). My version of a culturally integrated person would be if they thought "I do not support homosexuality because of Culture/Religion X, but I will tolerate it and respect people's rights to follow their own life choices etc etc because this is the culture in Australia".

obasuyi

HSC
N/A
the government will impose a ban on face-covering

fatboi

HSC
N/A
look i ain't saying cultures shouldn't evolve

but cultures don't evolve from people who insist on them to

they involve through people who accept the mainstream and embellish with their own perspectives

hayabusaboston

HSC
this is my point broski

Maybe I need to clarify with an example. Let's say you are anti-gay Iranian (They have the death penalty there, so I assume it's common). My version of a culturally integrated person would be if they thought "I do not support homosexuality because of Culture/Religion X, but I will tolerate it and respect people's rights to follow their own life choices etc etc because this is the culture in Australia".
egg fucking zactly! perfect example man! :D

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Khorne I agree that people should accept the culture and values of the place they seek to settle in (up to a point), but I don't think accepting one culture necessarily means that they have to give up another.
It would be nice if you applied this to non-white countries

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I struggle to believe you are legitimately upset when westerners get treated poorly in foreign countries when they "misunderstand the local culture"

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
you are remarkably fond of some of the most violently homophobic and misogynistic people in the world

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I struggle to believe you are legitimately upset when westerners get treated poorly in foreign countries when they "misunderstand the local culture"
I said that I think people should respect local beliefs and customs, so why would I be upset? Obviously if there are irreconcilable differences between your beliefs and the beliefs of your intended country you shouldn't go to settle there.

Notwithstanding all that, to expand
I still think it's horrendous when I read stories about women who could go to prison because they got raped and that's considered adultery and other similar occurrences because it so
Defies logic and sensibility, but I have little sympathy for tourists who make fools of themselves in foreign lands and are surprised when they end up in prison because they didn't bother to check these things out.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
I hate to draw this argument.

But what made it justifiable for the Anglo people to invade the Aboriginal land?
Why can't immigrants invade and impose their culture upon anglo's?

I'm not talking about the morality of the invasion, I'm talking about how the perceived invasion of immigrants from other backgrounds coming into Australia is indeed a more civil and humane way of taking control than the war on the Aboriginals by the settlers.
not an argument, i like discussing this topic lol

it was a different time back then, countries were exploring and find new places to colonise. if they lost the battle for the land they lost it, it was just like that back then. the aboriginals should be glad the spanish didnt come to australia but then again if we are the abo's in this case, then shouldnt we learn from this sad part of our history and not let others in before they steal our 'land'?? dont get me wrong, other cultures now are doing it legitimately by becoming citizens in Australia and other multicultural countries but i think they should obey our laws, not receive any government assistance; in other words if you come to aus your a guest. unfortunately with multiculturalism they dont obey the laws and complain how the natives are 'racist' and 'discriminate' against them, however its an extreme change from their natural ways and thus, causes problems. I have no problems with people who come to Australia and follow the rules and act like decent citizens, just dont like those who dont. i think 'multiculturalism' should work like this:
if you come to aus youre a guest; you muck up your out, you get no gov benefits. after 10 years with a clean criminal record THEN you become a citizen. i think it should be earned for those who come and not handed out like a candy. just my 2 cents and no im not racist before someone rages lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)