- Casual gamer

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Re: The p00n thread

I need a new mouse. Suggestions [That doesn't cost the world]

- Casual gamer
I got this mouse for around $100 and it's AWESOME. Feels very sharp and not-so-flimsy like the plastic ones.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Okay, I don't think I need all those buttons lol. I just want something comfortable/responsive and wireless preferably. Like 1.5k + DPI

enak101

HSC
I'm getting Razer DeathAdder 2013 Edition for christmas. Very simple and good, ~80 dollars, not wireless.

Razer Mamba is very similar and wireless, 100-120 for price? Probably don't need Razer for 'casual' gaming though. Just get a cheap logitech or something?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Im using a Razer Imperator.

Light, wired, IR and laser optics, adjustable thumb buttons.

It also glows.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Can someone suggest something <100? Don't need something ultra ultra hi-tech. I only play games like TF2, L4D2 and Counterstrike.

Thief

!!
HSC
I have the Razer deathadder, its good.

ExcelHSC

HSC
I'm getting Razer DeathAdder 2013 Edition for christmas. Very simple and good, ~80 dollars, not wireless.

Razer Mamba is very similar and wireless, 100-120 for price? Probably don't need Razer for 'casual' gaming though. Just get a cheap logitech or something?
The mamba, isn't that like 5000 DPI? and $200?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, as I somewhat competitive gamer (Counter-Strike), I use the Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 - although it's 400 DPI, that's realistically all you need unless you play on excessively high sensitivities. In fact, a lot of high level counter-strike players (the ones that play internationally and make a living from it) use the Microsoft IME 3.0 mouse - no acceleration, low lift distance, can track high speed. Furthermore, it's only ~$40.

Steelseries Xai.
That's a really terrible mouse because the DPI of the mouse isn't really stable, even if you set it to a specific value, the mouse will be slightly more sensitive at times and less sensitive at other times - in other words, it accelerates at some times and decelerates at other times.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)