New season of the apprentice (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
For all you apprentice fans, its out in the US.
They have a gay guy on this time. His name is Clay, more like Gay.

ND

HSC
Yeh the apprentice is sweet. I recon Randall is gonna win.

Have you guys seen the Martha Stewart apprentice? It's pretty similar, but the tasks are more "creative". It's got nothing on the real apprentice. (i only download it cos my girlfriend likes it)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I was surprised he fired all four last night too. Would of expected 2 of them to go but not all 4. Funny to see how they were all crowded into the back of the taxi and noone said anything. Wouldnt mind seeing how the others reacted cause they usually wait for them to walk back into the suite.

Noone has really stood out for me but I got a feeling that Rebecca will go a long way.

ND said:
Have you guys seen the Martha Stewart apprentice? It's pretty similar, but the tasks are more "creative". It's got nothing on the real apprentice. (i only download it cos my girlfriend likes it)
Bake a cake then go to jail.

Neo^^

HSC
bscienceboi said:
I was surprised he fired all four last night too. Would of expected 2 of them to go but not all 4. Funny to see how they were all crowded into the back of the taxi and noone said anything. Wouldnt mind seeing how the others reacted cause they usually wait for them to walk back into the suite.

Noone has really stood out for me but I got a feeling that Rebecca will go a long way.

Bake a cake then go to jail.
hhahahha true ahhaha all silent...

Martha Stewart one is a wannabe! soo noob
i like Bill... he's a f***king smart dude.... since part1 he stands out...

so what you believe//// University Degree or drop outs? i.e. street smart or book smart?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
Have u guys seen the latest ep - how he overcompensates for his fear of gays.
"Some people like spaghetti, others like pie. Some people like..."
"Did you know he was gay? What about you Marcus? How about you? Did you all know he was gay? Are you gay?"

ND

HSC
hahah yeh that was funny. "That's why they have menu's at resturants". Still waiting for him to go....

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Neo^^ said:
so what you believe//// University Degree or drop outs? i.e. street smart or book smart?
University Degree, because you have a qualified degree AND you can be street smart.

Though it doesnt work the otherway around.

arson_system

Wanna Learn ?
HSC
i like rebecca. she's all that. and the latest ep. was funny...hahaha, did u see all of them in the cab? it seemed to me that they were trying not to laugh esp. jen and josh. Jen M. did say in an interview that looking back, it WAS funny to be part of the worst defeat but not at that moment. all in all, good ep.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Should be a good finale.
Also, can't wait for the next ep of martha stewart's apprentice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)