New site (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tactic

Okay okay, so we couldnt launch the site last week, there was just to much to be done, but it will be worth the wait.. we are planning on launching in about a month.. that should give us enough time.. jk :) we should be launching in the next 2days

once we are done we will ne changing the site DNS so you may not be able to access the site for a day or so, but after that it should all be good

ryan

sweet dude, cant wait, cause i know its gonna be awsome :)
keep up the good work timbk2 and tactic :cool:

Originally posted by tactic
Okay okay, so we couldnt launch the site last week, there was just to much to be done, but it will be worth the wait.. we are planning on launching in about a month.. that should give us enough time.. jk :) we should be launching in the next 2days

once we are done we will ne changing the site DNS so you may not be able to access the site for a day or so, but after that it should all be good
should be an exciting occurance- exact date???????? or approx date??????????????????

AGB

HSC
yay!!!!!

i cant wait....just wanted to say thanx guys for doin all this stuff especially wen u aint gettin anything in return

cheers,

Re: Re: Re: New site

Originally posted by Bon

Well, today is the 19th, which also happens to be the day tactic made his post. Adding 2 onto 19 gives 21, which means the 21st!
really...... it's the 21st and nothin happened.Just to let you know that if actually read the post, it said that the site will be launched in the next month!

Christine

beige member
HSC
Re: Re: Re: Re: New site

Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

really...... it's the 21st and nothin happened.Just to let you know that if actually read the post, it said that the site will be launched in the next month!
stop your whinging jafar.

the site will be ready soon enough and just for the record through all your whinging your starting to get the admins and mods offside, so if you know whats good for you you'll shut up.

AGB

HSC
most of us r forgetting that these guys are maintaining this website for nothing...they r giving up their time to help us boys and gals doin the hsc, and people hav the nerve to complain!!!!! just be thankful they r actually doing something. u dont find too many people these days who r willing to help sum1 else for absolutely nothing - no strings attached, yet we r all lucky enough that sum ppl r doin it 4 us.......

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New site

Originally posted by Christine

stop your whinging jafar.

the site will be ready soon enough and just for the record through all your whinging your starting to get the admins and mods offside, so if you know whats good for you you'll shut up.
sorry for gettin up everyone's nose, but im so excited about the new site- i'll wait like everyone else-keep up the great stuff admins/mods

AGB

HSC
i think he means the new site that came up after it was hacked....it says bored of studies 2003 up the top of the page - maybe thats where he is getting it from

Originally posted by tactic
shhhhhh
soon sooon
we are so close you can smell it
i could smell a bit in the forums when the page numbers for the non- school section weren't there yesterday

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

i could smell a bit in the forums when the page numbers for the non- school section weren't there yesterday
hahaha rofl

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I can smell it down the main page is down so I guess that only means one thing.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)