New Term resolution (1 Viewer)

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
Going into this new term, what is everyone going to change about themselves and your attitude.
Me? I'm going to start by making notes on my computer at the end of every week, so it's easier when it comes to the crunch, plus I'm going to cut the hell out of my TV time. Plus I'm going to try and make note-making fun (don't know how yet - suggestions?)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I've been working harder and harder every term (though not by much). So theoretically it's been working just not as well as I had hoped.

cko

HSC
hehehe resolutions are just ten seconds of renewed motivation

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i think if i am going to fail it is cos i watch to much tv .... thats my goal to watch only 1 thing per day ie news or something
thats the THEORY however i dont know bout nething else

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
haha tv is not a problem for me...i've never been a tv addict. i watch the news like 3 times a day sometimes :rolleyes: ( an unfortunate part of being an economcis student) and i watch certian docos if i need it for my subjects. the only show ill watch is gilmore girls and maybe queer eye sometimes for comic relief :D and thats it!

Last edited:

chepas

HSC
Ah yes, 'free' periods shall be free no more. Don't they call them 'study' periods anyway, hehe?

New Term Resolution/s - No more procrastination! And getting organised by putting all sheets and stuff from each subject in some form of group or pile that is inside a containing device, so they are TOGETHER instead of in the compost heap of my desk. Finding stuff will be easier :D

Having said that, way less TV for me - choosing between either news or one crappy US sitcom per night. The rest of the night can be dedicated to finding the sheets and crap that I wouldn't have organised into anything...

Blackalicious

HSC
Yup stop watching TV
work harder and be more organised, like Ziff ive been working harder every term
and only come on Bos once a week....Hehehehe as if!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm going to make notes after at least every 3 days, if not every day

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hmm get off my arse and do some work :p

that wont work ahah

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
hmm get off my arse and do some work :p

that wont work ahah
TRY to get off your ass and do some work :p

Lets see.... cut down on tv and net. Try to start assessments early rather than doing it the day before its due. Start making notes for subjects, do homework... Screw this! Hard work takes effort, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and pray everything works out for the best.

Giant Lobster

HSC
move from 13 hrs of study a day to 14 by eating / walking / pissing / shitting faster. I can do it! :D

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Heinz
TRY to get off your ass and do some work :p

Lets see.... cut down on tv and net. Try to start assessments early rather than doing it the day before its due. Start making notes for subjects, do homework... Screw this! Hard work takes effort, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and pray everything works out for the best.

arggh you are spot on.. things about doing things at the last min a spot on my friend ahah..

yeah i will its the holidays now, kinda anyways so im 'relaxed' well not really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)