Newcastle (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
yeah everyone from bos can come! it's at uh, town hall tomorrow night. the theme is african savanah, dress as your favourite animal of the wild!

bec at the moment its looking like around the 100 mark. it's hard being so popular

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
um.. said:
yeah everyone from bos can come! it's at uh, town hall tomorrow night. the theme is african savanah, dress as your favourite animal of the wild!

bec at the moment its looking like around the 100 mark. it's hard being so popular
Haha. Im working at town hall tonight so i would laugh so hard if heaps of elephants, giraffes and zebras just rocked up.

Good to see im one of your top 100 people though.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
At the cinema in charlestown, they're selling masks from madagascar. I thought of this as soon as I saw them, surprisingly.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
angelduck said:
so how was work bec? Many ppl who looked like african animals?
no just a bunch of pretentious jerks who dress like hobos and speak with fake british accents/

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
*puts on brittish accent*

so they all sounded like the spice girls then?
they all sound like wankers and carry on about allegory too much.
not so british. More affected.

anyway ive been meaning to ask you... when you were Canada at MUNA was it in Muswellbrook?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
omg yeah!! do you know him??
like, i was there too... but yeah me and nash kept in touch for a bit.
I was one of the MHS teams... i.e. either usa, france or israel.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
OH MY GOSH
i almost went to muna but it was the same w/e as somethin else we sent two teams of boys. daniel and james, and phil and jonno. i think we were zimbabwee and england mayb?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
lol you can't remember???

russia won didn't they??
oh i remember all right.

No israel won.

And beccaxx i remember zimbabwe being two boys but there was no england... are you sure this was the year it was at muswellbrook? Um... 2002?

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
oh i remember all right.

No israel won.

And beccaxx i remember zimbabwe being two boys but there was no england... are you sure this was the year it was at muswellbrook? Um... 2002?
i dont remember wat yr it was. i thought 12 but mayb it was 11. the yr b4 we wer zimbab as well.... cos that is wat our eng teacher is

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
yeah becca then the year you sent two was the next year. the year after me and SJ.

I sat right behind your canada table sj. I was france. My team and the Germany girls tried to block everything because our countries were pretty unpeaceful whereas you won the peace prize. We were like no, france and germany hates refugees. No, we love bombing its the best.

One of your team members (you or the other chick i dont know which one you are) made a really funny comment about airplanes but i dont remember what it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)