yook

HSC
is it out today?
which paper?
both?!

EmMindelan

done, and happy
HSC
No, tomorrow. I'm not sure if it's in both the Telegraph and the SMH, it's definitely in the SMH though. Probably the Telegraph as well, I'd guess.

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
Cool. Oh yea, it's for people with band 6's (or over 90%), right? But what if you do an extension paper and get band 4 (highest band)?

EmMindelan

done, and happy
HSC
What's the deal with the Merit List [10 units in the top band]...I know there's a ceremony type thing in February [when I will already be in England] but how do we get notified of that????

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
Awesome. At least one now... *cheers*

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Augh, I wanna see. I want to salvage my crapness with a state ranking in society. Is there anyway we can see the state ranks today?

lilkatie

EmMindelan said:
What's the deal with the Merit List [10 units in the top band]...I know there's a ceremony type thing in February [when I will already be in England] but how do we get notified of that????
Oh goddamn I have 8units in top...its so annoying cos i missed out on top bands in like 4 subjects by 1mark grrr

Danoz The Great

HSC
Look for Danielle Moore!
But I got 91 in General Maths which is oh-so-easy, so I probably won't be published. Meh :)

Just James

Veteran Member
HSC
E3

I got 79 (E3) in extension 2 maths. Apparantly, that mark is labelled by the board of studies as a notional band 6. Will that appear in the newspaper or is it only E4 that will appear?

HSC
N/A
i be put in newspaper for band 6 for entertainment! =-) ... check me out my name martin prinze fo sheezy fo heezy. Never being in newspaper for anythin except being in the background at basnktown station for all the shootin n robberies. so it be good to be in newspaper for a good reason!

ariose

HSC
=slade= said:
what mark do they go on? your HSC mark, or the combined assessment n HSC mark?
Doesn't your HSC mark take into account your examination mark & your internal assessment mark? :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)