Status
Not open for further replies.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
jduderocks said:
whats studies of religion like?
Im rather bias but I think it (SOR 1) would have to be one of the easiest subjects you could sit in the HSC re content...esp. if you have done RE in 7-10. Adn it can be very interesting as well......

NOTE: its not like 7-10 RE if you have studied it before. It is an academic study of religion and its impact/effect upon society as opposed to a discovery of faith and self purpose (blah, blah, blah).

If you like history and maybe philosophy, I would highly recommend it...and the marks are pretty easy with the right attitude and effort!

Tenille_69

2 unit's a bit of a killer... theres definately a lot to know... and it's a lot like history...

But, if thats what tickles ya fancy, then go for it.

But it definately aint my cup of tea!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I highly recommend atleast trying SOR 1 unit, the extra unit can be quite helpful.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Imagine the most exciting thing you have ever done...it will be nothing like that. and no im not at all bitter

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Tenille said:
Imagine the most exciting thing you have ever done...it will be nothing like that. and no im not at all bitter
lol...howdy stranger. Hows things going?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Bit of this bit of that putting off stuff the price is right is on, i have the worst exam timetable ever stupid just sitting around. god i want to go to the movies, and whats with all the Tenille's geez im not likeing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)