NFL fans? (1 Viewer)

Muaddib

HSC
Does anybody here follow NFL/Gridiron?
I am a huge fan. But I'm also lonely- being an aussie

otay

HSC
stupid game i think. it's so slow i reckon with the time-outs and all that. Having said that donovan mcnabb is a champ, i see u like the eagles

Muaddib

HSC
Ahhh cmon, its great! Watching it means that you can do other things in between and still see everything. The Timeouts and add breaks are annoying but i can live with it. Packers are decent- at least you didnt say Patriots! Grrr!

Yes I AM an eagles fan through and through.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I like NFL. I support the Seahawks and im pissed off with stupid shaun Alexander and his whinging. However my younger brother supports the eagles. I like McNabb but i hate TO (Terrell Owens). Hes an arrogant piece of shit. No offense.... hes a good WR, i just dont like him.

And I too hate the Patriots, also hate the Rams, especially cos of last years playoffs...

Muaddib

HSC
Good on you, for the Seahawks- their one of my subsequent favourite teams. Are you relieved that Alexander signed eventually?
I agree that TO is an asshole off the field but on the field theres noone like him. He does so much for our team that it is undeniable.
Patriots bandwagon fans are awful! Rams are annoying but always interesting to watch mainly coz of crazy Mike Martz and his bloody passing offense. Their are always either cool catches or plenty of intercepts.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
I used to follow the 49ers back in the days of Young, Rice et al. But after seeing a game live i sorta lost interest in the sport...:p

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Yeah im sorta happy with shaun Alexanders signing but he doesnt really want to be there which makes me question his integrity. He signed for one season, and i hope hes gone by next season. Dont get me wrong, i used to love him but his attitude has given me the shits and id rather we let Maurice Morris (2nd string RB) have a go. I personally dont think that Alexander is as good as he thinks he is. So i hope Morris gets more time this season and i hope Shaun changes his attitude.

If you want a good place to discuss NFL you can go to the sports.yahoo.com message boards. They have boards for all teams and there not bad for talkin to people who know something about the sport. I dont have cable so watchin the games is tough for me, but i always keep track of the season anyway....

Muaddib

HSC
NFL forum is also pretty good. Check it out.
I agree to an extent re: Alexander but you really can't argue with the stats. They're amazing! LT is better tho. I like that guy- good attitude, loves playing, is insanely talented. Complete package.

Do you do Fantasy?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Muaddib said:
NFL forum is also pretty good. Check it out.
I agree to an extent re: Alexander but you really can't argue with the stats. They're amazing! LT is better tho. I like that guy- good attitude, loves playing, is insanely talented. Complete package.

Do you do Fantasy?
Nah I dont do fantasy.

But as for best Running back, i like Ricky Williams... i think hes awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)