nice guys finish last. (1 Viewer)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
joujou_84 said:
my brother bought a pair of jeans for $390 and they were already ripped......does this place him in the "asshole" category
Shit!

I didn't know you could pay so much for a pair of jeans, let alone that people wear them! So, there's people walking around with $400 jeans on and I don't know? That's 21 hours work for me, more after tax...

How does one justify paying $400 for a pair of jeans?

Btw, if you care so much about the brand of jeans you wear and you're a guy, I think you're as gay as Elton John!! I'm content with my $30 jeans on special from K-mart, I can't even fathom a $400 pair of jeans.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Yeah I have never understood spending such large ammounts of money on clothes.......I mean everyone wants too look good but think if you bought $100 jeans instead.......you'd have $300 to spend on other stuff.....like alcohol

lengstar

HSC
omg i got two pairs of really good jeans at jeans west under galleries victoria for $55 each! what a bargain and they fit me very well too. mmm....

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I got a great pair at just jeans for $65. The only problem was that they were a bit too long but I have a friend in yr 11 (well 12 now) who does textiles and she did them for me so yeah..pretty good.

S

Shuter

I got a great pair off jeans that I borrowed of my friend and haven't given back.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tammer said:
so what kind of appearance details indicate that a guy is an asshole?
yeh thats what I would like to know??

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Oh and don't worry, they're ripped too... probably have fake stains and look EXACTLY the same as a pair of ripped/faded jeans from the salvo's ;)
i swear to god they look like he got them from the salvo's........why oh why.......such ignorance.......

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
i think i have 19 pairs of jeans or something.........this is mainly due to my obsession with clothes..........i need therapy :uhhuh: .......however the most expensive was probably $160........worth it though......

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
joujou_84 said:
my brother bought a pair of jeans for $390 and they were already ripped......does this place him in the "asshole" category
holy mother of jesus

does he realise he is a walking stereotype

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
joujou_84 said:
i think i have 19 pairs of jeans or something.........this is mainly due to my obsession with clothes..........i need therapy :uhhuh: .......however the most expensive was probably $160........worth it though......

19 x 100 = 1900

that is almost 2 grand spent on jeans

1.3 billion people on earth live on less than 1 dollar per day

that is 2000 days wage for 1.3 billion people on earth, or 5.4 years earnings

i hope they look nice at least

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Nick said:
19 x 100 = 1900

that is almost 2 grand spent on jeans

1.3 billion people on earth live on less than 1 dollar per day

that is 2000 days wage for 1.3 people on earth, or 5.4 years earnings

i hope they look nice at least
i already admitted my addiction :( ..........i need professional help......maybe we should get a thread going.........PSA.... physcotic shoppers anonymous.......hmmmm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)