nick & norah's infinite playlist (1 Viewer)

HSC
.. by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.

Has anyone read it?

A friend recommended it to me. I'm almost halfway through. Its pretty good! I recommend everyone read it. It's about a bassist Nick who is in a band called the fuck offs and meets this girl called Norah. He asks her to be his girlfriend for five minutes because he see's his ex who he still has feelings for. Blah blah blah then they go off places and have an awesome time.

Read it.

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
.. by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.

Has anyone read it?

A friend recommended it to me. I'm almost halfway through. Its pretty good! I recommend everyone read it. It's about a bassist Nick who is in a band called the fuck offs and meets this girl called Norah. He asks her to be his girlfriend for five minutes because he see's his ex who he still has feelings for. Blah blah blah then they go off places and have an awesome time.

Read it.
there's a movie on it too. :)
i have yet to find the book.

offwithhercardi

HSC
i read the book a while ago and i REALLY liked it. although i read a few reviews of people who hated it.

I saw the trailer for the movie coming out that is based on the book but it looks nothing like it. However i will see it when it comes out cause i love michael cera and it still looks funny. good soundtrack too... go figure. When i see it though i wont be thinking of it as the book because it's really different.

HSC
lol forgot to mention the movie. I don't know about Micheal being Nick. He doesn't seem to be the right nick to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)