Night-Before Study (1 Viewer)

boo92

HSC
you do need a good sleep before an exam as well as lots of carbs lol mmm carbs...

i tend to learn stuff we do really well in class and do summaries and stuff not long after. then when it comes to exam time i can study quicker and effectivlier (is that even a word???!!!) by just reading over my summaries. it all comes back really quickly and after a couple of times reading through im back on top of it all. then again, that probably wont work for normal people - i memorise stuff easily - like entire syllabuses. *shame* oh well, so long as you have enough energy (in terms of awakeness and also food energy levels) for the exam study whenever your want so long as it goes in.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
these exams have been so weird. For some exams I had notes wrote up and completed about 2 weeks before the exam whilst others the night before! I ended up reading all my notes out loud the night before and did not do a single paper say for chem which I wrote down. I did however go through the question, think about how I was gonna answer it and check my notes, then look at the answer. SOrta helped me do a 3hr paper in 30 mins. I memorised like nuts this time round. Normally I can't even remember a 1200 word essay in an entire night/day but like for the english modules i managed to cram in 3 essays in 5 hrs! pretty crazy stuff.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
these exams have been so weird. For some exams I had notes wrote up and completed about 2 weeks before the exam whilst others the night before! I ended up reading all my notes out loud the night before and did not do a single paper say for chem which I wrote down. I did however go through the question, think about how I was gonna answer it and check my notes, then look at the answer. SOrta helped me do a 3hr paper in 30 mins. I memorised like nuts this time round. Normally I can't even remember a 1200 word essay in an entire night/day but like for the english modules i managed to cram in 3 essays in 5 hrs! pretty crazy stuff.
That's quite a feat. Nice memory ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)