nip/tuck (1 Viewer)

izi

HSC
i thought there was a thread about this show, but i cant find it. so i started one
anyways, did anyone watch the series final?
i feel so sorry for christian, that bitch totally used him and it wasnt even his son.
and what about those double implants

Sasky

HSC
<sob> It's ova. (for now) Well, YES!!! Why did he go so soppy for? I wish he hadn't and said oh stuff it. And she is a bitch. She wouldn't even stop smoking and she chucked that pram in the water.
Those implants were huge, i turned it on and was like - woah...
The season ended pretty positively though. But it got pretty bland for the last couple of episodes.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
oh i was so pissed when she threw the pram in the water..shes so spoilt argh 'get me a burberry pram' FREAKIN HELL!!!

yeah double breats implants were crazy....and all the herion weird , i loved nip tuck except for the whole evil guy part, he made the sotry of it kinda stupid...

anywayz im so excited, whens the next series?

ND

HSC
I didn't see the last one but i've seen every other ep this season. One thing i don't like is how they're making Christian more umm... i dunno.. "pussy"? The old cocky, promiscuous Christian rocks. Anyway, they'd better show season two...

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I really loved the Nip/Tuck series. Lots of good twists.

M_J987

Banned
Did u like Nip/Tuck cause u wish u could get plastic surgery or did u like it because it apealed to ur intellectual IQ of 1??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)