No friends at work? (1 Viewer)

Is it true that there are no friends at work?

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

satcbrady

HSC
N/A
Is it true that all colleagues are dangerous enemies?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Omg im so scared of my collegues lyk dey cum to bash me all the tym lyk help me.
/thread.

satcbrady

HSC
N/A
I just want you to love me, not be scared of me. I'm not competitive.

Crashy19

HSC
atm all 3 top managers at my work hate each other for various reasons

the top one is annoyed at the 2ic because he is so slow and at the 3ic because he came from the 'rival store which hates our store'
the 2ic hates the 3ic because the 3ic is better than him. he hates the top manager because she knows the 3ic works better than the 2ic
and the 3ic doesnt like the place at all

oh what a happy place
they forward it on to all of us
makes it so enjoyable

satcbrady

HSC
N/A

the top one is annoyed at the 2ic because he is so slow and at the 3ic because he came from the 'rival store which hates our store'
the 2ic hates the 3ic because the 3ic is better than him. he hates the top manager because she knows the 3ic works better than the 2ic

oh what a happy place
makes it so enjoyable
o-m-g so much drama

i hate how people keep saying "here we don't have competition like other companies do"...BS

greekgun

HSC

oh what a happy place
makes it so enjoyable
ahaha sounds like fun

our department (or is it deputy im not sure but i thick its equivalent to 2IC) manager keeps on asking our customer service supervisors to keep on mopping all the scuff marks on the ground at the front - and when its busy we dont have the time to do that then one day he came up to me and started swearing about how all u customer service people are shit fuck heads who need to learn a fucking lesson and that we should listen to him and then went on to get the mop from the back room while muttering under his breat. I think he will go on a mass murdering spree soon...he hates coles more than me so it shall happen anytime soon.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
ahaha sounds like fun

our department (or is it deputy im not sure but i thick its equivalent to 2IC) manager keeps on asking our customer service supervisors to keep on mopping all the scuff marks on the ground at the front - and when its busy we dont have the time to do that then one day he came up to me and started swearing about how all u customer service people are shit fuck heads who need to learn a fucking lesson and that we should listen to him and then went on to get the mop from the back room while muttering under his breat. I think he will go on a mass murdering spree soon...he hates coles more than me so it shall happen anytime soon.
why work there if you hate it all that much?

Crashy19

HSC
ahaha sounds like fun

lol
managers take it wayyyyyy to seriously
haha

Crashy19

HSC
o-m-g so much drama

i hate how people keep saying "here we don't have competition like other companies do"...BS

oh yes. it makes everyone feel like crap i think. feels like they don't think you are working hard enough and all

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
We have approx 9 workers, everyone is really good friends out of work now, except 1 person whom everybody dislikes.

red-butterfly

HSC
We have approx 9 workers, everyone is really good friends out of work now, except 1 person whom everybody dislikes.
thats sorta the same situation with us at work ^ ^ there are about 30 casuals, we're all tight except one.. whom with find distasteful.... and yeah everyone doesn't seem to like him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)