no title is better... (1 Viewer)

Petyo

HSC
I don't know what is seriously wrong inside my head but I'm feeling heavy and depressed all the time as though I had committed some kind of crime.
Sometimes I sat at my desk and just stared blankly at a spot, and then all the weird thoughts started to creep in.:uhoh:
Consciously i know that i should never let myself into this pathetic situation as this is a very important year. I experienced stress in the past and I'm sure It wasn't anything like what i'm feeling at the moment.
I remember that everything was well under control last year until now...
Anyway, the more i think of it, the more bitter i feel.

Rainie

HSC
It's the daunting HSC thats giving you the creeps =) and perhaps, not much studying done? I know that gets me guilty at times.

4theHSC

HSC
Petyo said:
I don't know what is seriously wrong inside my head but I'm feeling heavy and depressed all the time as though I had committed some kind of crime.
Sometimes I sat at my desk and just stared blankly at a spot, and then all the weird thoughts started to creep in.:uhoh:
Consciously i know that i should never let myself into this pathetic situation as this is a very important year. I experienced stress in the past and I'm sure It wasn't anything like what i'm feeling at the moment.
I remember that everything was well under control last year until now...
Anyway, the more i think of it, the more bitter i feel.
man your so stressed... the HSC is OVER RATED... just try your best and you will be fine.

If you keep feeling like this, I suggest you see a doctor :)

Sayangliss

HSC
Read Stephen King, then think about those past weird thoughts creeping in. Nothing by comparison.
Or in general, read a book. Take a break. Procrastinate (Seriously).

bubblesss

HSC
relax and chill:uhhuh:
try to get in a bit of study after that.

as some1 said in the above posts,
not studying can make u feel extremely guilty. i have experienced that so many times.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Just take a deep breath and relax, if the HSC is causing you this much grief then maybe take a break for a while and then get back into it.
If it gets worse then maybe you could talk to someone about it?

Petyo

HSC
Sayangliss said:
Read Stephen King, then think about those past weird thoughts creeping in
--> lol i've just read one of his stories last night, the one that is about a teenage who got obsessed by the past of a war criminal. At first I felt a bit creepy, but then I started to think that the story itself is not incredulous at all, and that it could happen to me like the way it did to that boy in the story -.-
Anyway, i'm incurable and I do believe this is a consequence of chronic procrastination.
Does it cost alot if i go to a doctor??

Petyo

HSC
Rainie said:
It's the daunting HSC thats giving you the creeps =) and perhaps, not much studying done? I know that gets me guilty at times.
I feel the most frustrated when I'm studying:uhoh:

Petyo

HSC
that's what I used to feel last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)