• Early Bird

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Sane and prefers to study during daylight

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Relax, i'll just invite you to my lair. (i've got candy :awesome:)

I'm ok now :biggrin:
I'm pretty sure I remember reading something in the paper about strange people handing out candies to little kids. Hm....

Not sure if you noticed I said almost ;)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Vampires and werewolves scare Spiral. That is why I must have garlic with me at all times. Also 6 nocturnalers!

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Vampires and werewolves scare Spiral. That is why I must have garlic with me at all times. Also 6 nocturnalers!
I think garlic doesn't actually work, Vampires just don't like the smell, because it's strong enough to block the vamp's sensitive nose. As for weres you're better off getting blessed water, silver, or wolfsbane.

and yea.. I noticed... I just wished they would just should some opinions on why they chose to be Nocturnals, and how long it took for then to be customised to this way of studying..

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I'm pretty sure I remember reading something in the paper about strange people handing out candies to little kids. Hm....

Not sure if you noticed I said almost ;)
Don't worry, i'm a friendly paedophile (will that work for you?)

Damn...almost...

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I think garlic doesn't actually work, Vampires just don't like the smell, because it's strong enough to block the vamp's sensitive nose. As for weres you're better off getting blessed water, silver, or wolfsbane.

and yea.. I noticed... I just wished they would just should some opinions on why they chose to be Nocturnals, and how long it took for then to be customised to this way of studying..
Nocturnal is for the brave.

enoilgam

HSC
I always found it easier to study at night. That way, I had all day to procrastinate.

ciaobella17

HSC
Hmmm an interesting question. It always depends for me, I find sometimes that by 9:30-10:00pm at night I've had enough after school all day and studying for a large portion of the evening. It quite often tires me out. On the other hand, finding that motivation and the willingness to pull yourself out of bed at 6am in the morning takes a strength I often do not possess. Maybe I shall experiment more and find out what works. Also, the effectiveness of each option is up to the individual that is studying. Maybe you should try both, see which one works best for you :)

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Hmmm an interesting question. It always depends for me, I find sometimes that by 9:30-10:00pm at night I've had enough after school all day and studying for a large portion of the evening. It quite often tires me out. On the other hand, finding that motivation and the willingness to pull yourself out of bed at 6am in the morning takes a strength I often do not possess. Maybe I shall experiment more and find out what works. Also, the effectiveness of each option is up to the individual that is studying. Maybe you should try both, see which one works best for you :)
Would you suggest an amount of time I try it out for? I tend to stray away if I don't have a set out goal...

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Nocturnal is for the Insane *cough* Spiral *cough*

lol there's no such thing as a friendly pedophile XD They're either a pedo or not a pedo...
Lol the problem isn't that they aren't friendly, it's that they're just a little too friendly :p.

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Hm... I guess someone's converted them all... I dunno if I should stay sane or become an early bird..

HSC
I go to bed quite early, i'm awake and studying from 2am onwards. Early bird works for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)