Noisy Class!!!! What to do?!? (1 Viewer)

ST2010

HSC
Some of my classes (eco and geo) is always noisy and disruptive, how do you cope with it and not be disturbed from learning? Its also embarassing because those retarts are like 2 year olds:spzz:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
There isn't much you can do. It is something that you just have to cope with patience. Other than that, I don't know what you can really do to fix the problem.

Some tips:

- Sit in front of the teacher so that you can listen to him/her better. He/she can pay more attention to you too.
- Report the class to the authorities.
- Consult to the teacher

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Hehe, authorities! LOLZ. You really just need to learn to put up with the class, if your getting disrupted by noise, then maybe your getting distracted to easily...

MrDimple

HSC
man i swear im just laughing atm, yeah it disrupts your learning but as a "mature adult" you should know some help is obvious to deal with. Noisy class = tell your teacher to tell em to STFU thats what the teachers there to do. If they don't stfu tell principal simple as hell

TBK11

HSC
Ignore it, simple :)
just focus and think positive if you allow your self to be distracted your lose if u dont you win!

LordPc

HSC
Just keep putting your hand up and say "What was that Teach? I cant hear you". Do that like 7 or 8 times a lesson and your teacher will get the message that the class is too noisy

lou071

HSC
N/A
Some of my classes (eco and geo) is always noisy and disruptive, how do you cope with it and not be disturbed from learning? Its also embarassing because those retarts are like 2 year olds:spzz:
ignore them and just do your work. this is the best advice i can give.
if you have an ipod, listen to them.

Somnolence

HSC
I am in the same situation as you. My Ancient History class is incredibly disruptive, and our teacher, as good as he may be, only came this year and cannot control the class.

I have the same teacher for my Legal Studies class, however Legal Studies is different, all the committed students who want to do well sit on one half of the class, while the other half clumps together on the other side. With a setting like this it is easier for me to just block noise out and work with the other students who actually wish to be there.

I find that it's always fun to remind these kids that they don't have to be there, and that if they don't want to learn, they need to either shut up or sign out. If there are other students such as yourself, you can get them to back you up.

tenaia

HSC
start focusing on your work and not blame anyone else?

i had this same problem before where i was distracted by my noisy class, theres not anything you can do but ignore and try your best.
i feel sory for the poor guys who are talking in class and getting dodgy grades eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)