Non-ratings week (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Weak!!! The fucktards decided this week should be non-ratings so of course heaps of the good shows have been taken off for this week. Like somehow no one watches TV this week?! [/rant]

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Why is this week not rated? I was wondering why the hell all my shows were cancelled :mad:

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i know ! no desperate housewives, er, amazing race etc. it really shits me when the tv execs screw around with the programming. who wants to watch 4 hours of battlestar galactica ?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
babez_hamp said:
i know ! no desperate housewives, er, amazing race etc. it really shits me when the tv execs screw around with the programming. who wants to watch 4 hours of battlestar galactica ?
well Amazing Race will be back next week starting off at 8.40 with a special highlights episode followed by an all new episode.

I guess its non-ratings because people go on holidays at this time.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
and then the amazing race will clash with the return of ER.............tv bastards !

persephone

HSC
i know that it's non-ratings period but there's an ad on channel 7 for a movie they're showing this weekend called "the cure". i think the film itself is old and the storyline is really bad so why are they showing that? they could show something else. like repeats of desperate housewives or lost? or something else. why torture us this way? there are only 5 free to air tv stations. no loyalty to its viewers. *tsk, tsk, tsk*

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
ithink theyre saving the repeat rights for later. It does cost money to repeat shows you know. This is the chance where networks can clean out their programming cupboards with the crap they get from the deals with the big tv studios.

somecooldude

HSC
routemarker said:
well Amazing Race will be back next week starting off at 8.40 with a special highlights episode followed by an all new episode.

I guess its non-ratings because people go on holidays at this time.
is this on thursday?

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I believe so - right after my favourite show, Lost.

v sia

HSC
babez_hamp said:
4 hours of battlestar galactica ... what you mean ???????

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Isn't it a mini-series? So you'd need the two screenings to show it all...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm watching some trashy holiday swap show right now..... and strangely enough I'm enjoying it.... the stupid rich family is driving me to insanity!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)