Non-uniform circular motion (1 Viewer)

MC Squidge

BOS' Apex Predator
HSC
you think youre some big tough guy huh? sitting there behind your computer talking shit.

K

khorne

idk about the others, but I'd love to see a maths related fight...Compasses at dawn, gentlemen

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
But he's not doing two unit math either. So your 'correction' is as good as mine :)

You must "love" (ie. be entertained) by things that fascinate 3 year old children then.
well actually, dipshit, you do the course still. so technically he is doing two unit, just not the exam.

and when you try and insult someone, make sure it makes sense sweetie :).

shaon0

HSC
Even though this threads going to be deleted in the next 2 days. I just want to say, who cares if someone doesn't study non-uniform or not. There's no problem with it jm01, maybe you should learn to mind your own business and stop annoying other people.

jchoi

HSC
(Good luck)^n where n --> infinity.

You'll need it (Y).
Oh, my, god. Was that one of your maths jokes? Do you know why people get away with offensive, racist and frivolous jokes? Because they are funny. In your case; all your jokes are NOT funny. Wait lemme make it easier for you to understand - Joke = funny. you =! funny. ;;;;;;;

I'm terribly sorry but you can't even construct a proper proposition, let alone phrase a proper sentence. I mean it's ok. I understand. We all fail at one stage of life. But cmon lets lay off the cockmeat sandwich. Like seriously, your propositions are followed by frivolous claims and statements followed by "is what I've been told" followed by some malignant neoplasm from your mouth, or your fingers, or both.

And to the peep who said "why not study both?" - because clearly, if you understand uniform circular motion enough, you do not require to study non-uniform circular motion separately, because what's in the syllabus for non uniform is just application on previous dot points. And time is limited, and we all have more than just maths ext2 exams. Hence, instead of doing thorough check - which is probably too late by now, why not save effort and time studying materials that you're sure they will be tested, instead of a maybe?

Btw, watch out guys, jm01's stupidity is spreading like a plague. His stupidity is getting to us as we breathe.

Back on topic, to those who:
1. are slower at applications of previous studied topics/theory, and/or
2. Have covered absolutely everything, and like being cautious, and/or
3. If you can't understand mechanics, or
4. If you're jm01,

I highly recommend that you at least take a look at what non uniform circular motion acceleration looks like, because it's one of those things where you know it and derive it, or memorise it. But, if you are confident with mechanics, or are not jm01, I highly recommend you don't study it as it may not prove as useful as maybe doing another 10 set of integration questions, or harder 3 unit stuff.

bye~

untouchablecuz

HSC
hahahaha

lol

this thread is classic

no seriously

y=mx+b

edit:

mmm cockmeat sandwich

my favourite

Last edited:

lychnobity

HSC
well actually, dipshit, you do the course still. so technically he is doing two unit, just not the exam.

and when you try and insult someone, make sure it makes sense sweetie :).
idk about the others, but I'd love to see a maths related fight...Compasses at dawn, gentlemen
haha, remind me to pos rep

(and neg rep)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
it is funneh.

i vote we all band together to give jm01 a red box.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
technically he is doing two unit, just not the exam.
No, technically he is not doing the 2U course as it does not appear on his record of achievement (unless he accelerated). Geez, if you're going to put the door, do it properly.

Btw, watch out guys, jm01's stupidity is spreading like a plague. His stupidity is getting to us as we breathe.
Pot calling the kettle black?

i vote we all band together to give jm01 a red box.
Geez, does rep mean that much to you? And for the record, I'll get it all back. I have more "friends" on here than you'd imagine. Also, those "friends" could also make five green boxes go to a few red ones. So I'd be careful, I don't want to upset anyone here (ie. those who think treat rep like a goddess). So go for your lives.

i lol @ the 'payback' neg
I'd be careful. That one could turn in "a few" quite soon.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
No, technically he is not doing the 2U course as it does not appear on his record of achievement (unless he accelerated). Geez, if you're going to put the door, do it properly.

Pot calling the kettle black?

Geez, does rep mean that much to you? And for the record, I'll get it all back. I have more "friends" on here than you'd imagine. Also, those "friends" could also make five green boxes go to a few red ones. So I'd be careful, I don't want to upset anyone here (ie. those who think treat rep like a goddess). So go for your lives.

I'd be careful. That one could turn in "a few" quite soon.
you still do the course idiot. it doesn't matter if it doesn't appear on your record of achievement.

please do, i have friends in high places too.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Shouldn't you 09ers be studying rather than bitching at each in this thread? lol :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)