North Sydney Boys Entrance Exam (1 Viewer)

MissyL

HSC
maths was quite hard, finished english with time to spare, how about you?
Finished both sections, not sure bout that last question in maths section at fort though i'm pretty sure I got it wrong even though it was a proving question

theenglishkid12

HSC
Finished both sections, not sure bout that last question in maths section at fort though i'm pretty sure I got it wrong even though it was a proving question
you seem to be quite confident with both papers :) (nsb&ftst)

MissyL

HSC
hmmmm from everything you should get in! how do you think everyone else did.. hmmmm
Fort: too much people to determine, but people who sat around me did horribly, missing 2 pages of maths and writing only half a page for extended. Some of my friends just bombed out on the test from anxiety

NSB: I reckon i'd prolly be around the average performer in the test but obviously there will be 4-5 pros that aced it and im guessing there were some that just were simply incompetent for the test i.e. a few RSC kids I know only does like 5.2 maths and are just complete bludgers in school

Me getting in: That's a big ask man, I wish I can get in... If i can i'd be jumping like a hundred and something school ranks :/

theenglishkid12

HSC
Fort: too much people to determine, but people who sat around me did horribly, missing 2 pages of maths and writing only half a page for extended. Some of my friends just bombed out on the test from anxiety

NSB: I reckon i'd prolly be around the average performer in the test but obviously there will be 4-5 pros that aced it and im guessing there were some that just were simply incompetent for the test i.e. a few RSC kids I know only does like 5.2 maths and are just complete bludgers in school

Me getting in: That's a big ask man, I wish I can get in... If i can i'd be jumping like a hundred and something school ranks :/
yeah but those schools do like extra cirriculars etc :p haha both fort and nsb there would be pro's - but for nsb to a lesser extent i reckon? if i got it i'd like throw a tantrum LOL

theenglishkid12

HSC

i reckon i bombed it as well :(

MissyL

HSC
yeah but those schools do like extra cirriculars etc :p haha both fort and nsb there would be pro's - but for nsb to a lesser extent i reckon? if i got it i'd like throw a tantrum LOL
All schools love co-curricular, debating and stuff lol and nah, NSB is gonna be having more pros cos it's 2nd lol it's like a semi ruse

theenglishkid12

HSC
All schools love co-curricular, debating and stuff lol and nah, NSB is gonna be having more pros cos it's 2nd lol it's like a semi ruse
haha true, yeah extra cirriculars are good :) i dont think i can make it in anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)