Not attracted to your race (1 Viewer)

~ForAGoodCause~ said:
Hmm i find asian guys alright, but it really depends on what kind,

I just dont go for fobs ... i find the accent a real turn off

My ideal asian guy would be one that wasnt asian at all ... one that does not know his asian language and just speaks english (i know that sounds very stupid... and pretty rare to find), and also likes to go to concerts n gigs and watch basketball and footy games ... (ok i dont think a guy like this exists)

Also a lot of asian guys are short and stick skinny .... which makes caucasians more appealing ... as in my opinion i want a guy who can protect me and most of the former dont seem able :p

then again all in all it doesnt really matter, because when u find someone you like all the above just fades away ...
Yeh, I don't really like fobby accents.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:

My ideal asian guy would be one that wasnt asian at all ... one that does not know his asian language and just speaks english (i know that sounds very stupid... and pretty rare to find), and also likes to go to concerts n gigs and watch basketball and footy games ... (ok i dont think a guy like this exists)

Also a lot of asian guys are short and stick skinny .... which makes caucasians more appealing ... as in my opinion i want a guy who can protect me and most of the former dont seem able :p

then again all in all it doesnt really matter, because when u find someone you like all the above just fades away ...
Hehe well if the above didnt fade away.. i was just about to say "you obviously havent met me yet :p"

Fobs annoy me too, i actually know some white people who find it offensive when asian people talk behind them in another language.

ica

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
^ havent u heard my dear... filo pinoy r PLAYERR
excuse me girlie what the f are u trying to say about my dad huh?

ps tell me whats changed

capsicum

HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:

yeah fobby accents are a turn off...

and i bet there are asian guys out there who aren't asian. you just don't come across them too often cuz it may be the area you're living in - all asians in one place, all have same attitudes, values, etc. cuz of influence and following trends...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ROFL white european. You know that google and dictionaries exist for such purposes.

MouNtY

i think the that one of the main reasons that people don't like to date girls or guys form their own race is because they know that if they date someone from the same race, they know sort of 'inside info' on how things run within a relationship with a person of the same race...this might not make sense right now, and i'm to tired to keep explaining...but this is similar to my situation...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
you knew minai was half filo right? :)
thanks for pointing that out
now stay away from me, im bad!

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hahaha why has this post turned into a "filipino" forum?
Are there any white dudes out there that don't fancy white girls?

personally.. i lurveee white chicks :)
There's these two really hot blo...

enough of that for now :)

lengstar

HSC
haha i've been around asian girls alot and i guess i'm attracted to that but i need a change.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Atotoi said:
personally.. i lurveee white chicks :)
There's these two really hot blo...

enough of that for now :)
there seems to be alot of smiling going on atotoi..? :rolleyes:

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
half persion and filo? sounds pretty hawwt :p hehe im always going for the mixies

MouNtY

its funny how iranians call themselves persians...i asked my mate why (she's persian btw) and she said they call themselves that coz it sounds hotter than iranian....i have to admit though shes right....wat would you rather hear

HI...i'm iranian
or
HI...i'm persian

lol..you choose...

oh yeah i'm not really into islander chics...not really into them...my gf atm is russian so yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)