Not Signing an employment contract (1 Viewer)

Jessie moo moo

HSC
I have been working for caltex servo for about 1 month, and find it very odd that I have not signed an employment contract or anything, Is this unusual? Everyone there is casual, but most are on fulltime hours on casual rates (which I like).
Also has anyone's pay ever been stuffed up? I discovered the other day I was getting paid $13.20 when I am 21 and should be getting paid $17.60.

Should I be having a word to the manager and asking why I haven't signed an employment contract? Or is it the norm? :rolleyes:

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i'd firstly have a word to your manager about your pay - take along your payslips and a bank statement to prove that they are underpaying you.. often it's not being done on purpose - but if you don't make it known, it could keep going on - which you definately don't want

secondly you should be signing something when you start - even if it's just a few forms with your contact details etc, as well as being given guidelines on uniform/policy for resignation etc...

just have a few words to your manager about it and it should be sorted out for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)