Not sure about law (1 Viewer)

So12345

HSC
I find most of the law degree boring, other than its international component. So should I just do a graduate degree, eg, masters of international law, instead of a bachelor of laws? What would be the pros and cons? Thanks

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
I think you actually need a law degree to practice?? If you are looking at just academics then the masters of international law should be fine.

And what do you mean by its international component? Public International Law (or lack of)? International Mediation/Arbitration?

So12345

HSC
Well I'm definitely not looking into becoming a practicing lawyer >< law degree just seems to provide a strong subset of skills and increase employability. Actually I find 90% of b.law boring as hell.... Esp. Australian law no offence....

And I'm not familiar with all these branches of international law - I guess I'd love to learn about legislations and cases regarding human rights.

So12345

HSC
-.- did the app just delete the first half of my post....?

Anyways, I was saying that I'm definitely not gonna be a practicing lawyer and 90% of law degree seems extremely boring.... The only reasons why I'd do it is: 1. It increases employability 2. It's challenging 3. Ppls say it's a good course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)