Notes for e2? (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
I mean, you shouldnt be making notes for math at all lmao. You'll write them and never/rarely look back at them. substantial amt of time wasted. Just spam questions and you'll develop a way better retention on content you've learnt. Time you're using for those notes could be used to build on your critical thinking abilities, which is usually the differentiating factor for students and their rank in a hsc math exam.

Susu123

HSC
i wrote like a page on proofs (to differentiate between the different methods cuz i kept forgetting) but other than that i think practice papers are more effective. i wrote notes on math fsr last year and it was a huge waste of time

liamkk112

HSC
Hey guys, is it worth writing notes for e2?
prob not for e2, the amount of content just isn’t high enough to justify notes. if u wanna make notes that’s fine but they should be pretty barebones, and don’t sink too much time into them. maybe just writing notes in class and that’s it

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
if you were going to make any sorts of notes or something for maths making a list of good/hard qns is better (e.g ones you struggle with; copy paste a screenshot or whatever into a doc for later use)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)