NRL : The Official NRL Thread 2006 (1 Viewer)

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Same Old Story As Last Week With The Sharks

Also Nqld Emerging As Hot Premiership Favourites Alongside The Knights

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
If I was a Parramatta supporter, I wouldn't be too worried yet. Remember, they lost 49-24 to Souths in Round 3 or 4 last season .. and finished Minor Premiers.

Roosters ran over the top of Canberra .. it seems that jack1's optimism is unfounded .. the Raiders will fight it out with Souths for the wooden spoon.

Dragons too good for Souths, even though we played poorly. I'll take 44 points when we play crap, though.

Ryles out for an extended period with a broken hand. Now we have no front rowers :)

Current injury list: Ryles, Bailey, Cooper, Creagh, Timmins, Naiqama, Head .. that's SIX internationals and our halfback!!

But Cooper and Creagh are back next week against Brisbane. The joy.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Go the Warriors, we''ll be on the fringes of the top 8 in no time!

Manu Vatuvei is a beast!@

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
I'll tell you who DOESN'T have the Parramattitude right now, Greg?

Parramatta.

HSC
brogan77 said:
Fuck, I'm scared of the knights, someone kneecap joey, kthnx.
Yep, i agree. Roosters arent against the knights til round 22; plenty of time for him to get injured!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
:( Wtf?

Well, Cronulla has shittitude.

Fuck Covell has started the season poorly. I won't get to see this weeks Cronulla game until tomorrow, but come on! Losing to the stupid sea eagles sucks some balls. I got emails from so many people at my school just continuing shitty manly chants. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Off!

God we better beat souths next week? Is that who we're playing? i cant remember but i think thats right. However we'll probably lose to them like we did 2 times last year. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKEN Sharks

At least VAGANA is back this weekend! that means head high tackles galore with no reprecussions. YES!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Have faith David Strahan. Have Faith. I believe in Vagana. and he better have that beard

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
Vagana and the Beard was soooo 2005.
Have faith Kimi. The beard will never get old!

Plus, i know how much it turned you on. You were always like: "Man i love vagana's beard. I wish i was a man so i could grow a beard like that!"

So come on everyone let Vagana know that you love his beard and email him! I dont have his address.... maybe paris Hilton does?

Plus, so far this season the sharks have only had one positive point. They have started both games well. Other than that they have been shit. Same old ball dropping knob ends as they always are. God! Without Vagana and Gallen they are lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)