ledzeppelin

HSC
newtown better beat the eels
i couldn't stand it if they won all three grades

c'mon newtown and north queensland!

davo_

good kid
HSC
Cowboys are good value if ya wanna put a bet on ($9 or something I think)... I think they might have a sneaky win this weekend... but it might just be because I don't like the Eels.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
davo_ said:
Cowboys are good value if ya wanna put a bet on ($9 or something I think)... I think they might have a sneaky win this weekend... but it might just be because I don't like the Eels.
I was thinking the same thing, but it may just be my hatred for Parra

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Tigers bet is better and has far more realistic value at a $2.45 return.
Cowboys aren't playing well. Their win against the storm was poor. Their loss the week before was poorer. Their return is $3.60, which may seem good but I wouldn't put more than $5 on this. It's too risky a pick. Eels are very strong.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
that game was pathetic,
yes mander didn;t have a great one,
but the dragons just played absolutely shit (as did the tigers in the 2nd half)
neither team deserves to win the grand final

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
brogan77 said:
Dragons AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What a great day first the swans win and now this!!!!
And the Roosters with all their stars didn't make it into the eight :)

Jimmy_B

HSC
AsyLum said:
Mander should be given a fucking tigers jersey.

- given a fucking tigers jersey

+ shot in the face

i'm shattered after that loss :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
mander wasn't a bad ref in this game. i can say this from an unbiased perspective. Well, actually, i do like the dragons more than the tigers

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
whoa! go tigers... i really thought the dragoins would win that one, now this is making me uneasy, i really hope the eels dont go down to the lower side tommorow.

Ryken

HSC
yea i hope the eels smash the cowboys. Everyone is saying they will but im not too sure especially against the cowboys who can be so unpredictable

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Ryken said:
yea i hope the eels smash the cowboys. Everyone is saying they will but im not too sure especially against the cowboys who can be so unpredictable
thats what im worried about, their unpredictable and this seaosn show that anythhing can happen. just like tonights game. im making no guarantees that we win until its 79:59 on that clock at tommorows game.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Oh well, for all the heartbreak and tears that I shed tonight, I reckon it's high time that I refer back to the "Who's gonna win the NRL Grand Final (sic)" thread, where I wrote Wests Tigers ...

Fucking Tigers.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
All the refs have been shitt lately- especially Mander and Simpkins. Theyve made some preety ridiculous calls and decisions. Mander i (somehwhat) respect but Simpkins is preety shit all and all, on so many occasions. He was so bias for Storm last week and Mander was bias for Tigers this week. If eels get in the GF and Mander's ref, it'd probably be a bias game cos well...i think it speaks for itself. The Refs have just been, doing a shit job lately and i kinda think they get pushed by the crowd cos i dnt understand how they can make such stupid calls at times and not see things. I wonder whose going to ref the grand final then.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Rorts 60 - 10 Raids (Roots only got so far because of Daniel Dumas)

Yes. All I care about is the Prem now.

Fuck. Newtown better win this arvo then cane the Rorts next week.

Up the Bluebags!!!!! The combined power of McGoldrick, Merritt, Aitken, Stosic and Isemonger can't go wrong. And Kingston.

And on a side note - SUCK ON THAT YOU RED AND WHITE FAGGOTS. Merged and won FUCKALL. Rorting the cap, and still can't do anything, you fucking filthy WankSTAINS.
If the Sharks had got so much dropball from the Stains a couple of weeks ago, we'd be in the GF. How many times did Janet Ryles get owned?

I hope Gasnier goes to union, you cunts would be nothing.

OH WHHHEEEEEN THE SAINTS, OH WHEN THE SAINTS, OH WHEN THE STAINS GO MERGING IN!
They swapped their past for ILLAWARRA, oh when the Stains go Merging In!

rewster

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! go the tigers, i knew Illawarra would lose. yes i call them Illawarra now because everyone else calls them st george when most of their team is from wollongong. sucked in to them. premiership favourites...what a joke. most overated team ever! good luck to the tigers in winning the grand final. they are the real champions. HAHAHA I cant stop laughing I've been waiting to see Illawarra go down all year! HAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)