NRL Tipping Comp 2003 - Round 8 (1 Viewer)

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
This weeks tips are going to be alot harder...

Bulldogs and the Roosters
Raiders and Storm
Sharks and Eagles
Panthers and Dragons

They're are gonna be some bloody good games

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Can i ask why the scores are out of 6, yet 7 games were played...?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man i'm last!!!

ppppspssft. yeah this weeks tipping is gonna be heaps harder hey?

hey lazy i like ur av, it should b mine! mAhuahAU tooheyz :p :D

any news on trent? man i hope he didnt injure himself again... for the origin series... i hope nsw wins this year!

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Looks like Timmins wants a piece of Barrett, dont wanna know wat Walkers On preachers in the dressing rooms or @ training sessions.............much be a new post try celebration, lick someones ass..............

All the favourites won according to the FootyTab odds............

Haumonos splitting the defense up the middle, its good to see his playing good footy again..........

Noddy copped a good one from Thompson.........................

Somehow I dont the Sharks will ever win a game this session, maybe against Souths or the Cowboys @ home............Chris Anderson is gonna have another heart attack soon...........

Im surprised that the Knights keep failing, even with the likes of Buderus, Robby O etc. in the side..........its actually quite sad to see such a great team having to rely on one man.............

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by Lazy
Can i ask why the scores are out of 6, yet 7 games were played...?
note 6/6 means 'what you got/your total' since this is our first round that we have tipped our totals are the same as our score for this round. hope this clarifies everything.

wednesday

hey i am winning!!!!! well sharing winning anyway!!! when do we start putting in our tips for this round coming???

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man i cant believe im coming last!!

:mad: :chainsaw:

whens tipping for the next round man?

yeah tipping is going to be so hard this week
btw dou u guys honestly think barret should even be in the nsw squad i mean he has just returned from injury played a couple of games and u guys want him wearing the #6
i have nothing against him but i think a bette reuslt would be achieved if freddy fittler returned to rep footy

i mean doest braith anasta out do him in every department at the moment even though he has been shifted to lock against the warriors he has blisstered

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker

note 6/6 means 'what you got/your total' since this is our first round that we have tipped our totals are the same as our score for this round. hope this clarifies everything.
Ahhh fair enough :)

I reckon you should put the scoreboard on the front page too, and update it after every round, that way we wont have to go looking for it :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by dado006
i think a bette reuslt would be achieved if freddy fittler returned to rep footy
yeah thats how we all feel. fittler is the best no6 in the league but he isnt playing rep anymore so what can ya do? i think trent will be an excellent 6, i dont see a problem with him.... he does his job well and thats all that matters.

he is over rated and is a poor leader has no influence on his younger rookie team mates as we saw when brownie slapped him telling him to wake up
its the same bloody faces revollving around the blues bloody gus he should go and the you have jason stevens in there i mean ffs and bryan fletcher pathetic i tell ya
anasta is a better player than barret
jason crocker got the call for origin this year as well and has been in awesome form for the raiders wearing the #6 so we might have to consider that

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Wake up to yourself, how would you know if he's got fuck all influence over his team? The Dragons have been looking as good as ive ever seen them these last few weeks, Barrets moulding them into a great young team. Give him a bit of time to settle in and to get over injury and they'll be even better.

As for Freddie...i want Boonie to come back but its not gonna happen is it? Theres no point wishing for the impossible

well thats my point he still hasnt recovered from injury and allready ppl are forcing him in to the blues squad i mean why its the same old shit give the new guyz a chance

id would be funny if they put scotty hill in the squad too then id really have a laugh
well anyways with gus as coach we are going down so hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)