Nsb and baulko year 12 enrolment? (1 Viewer)

AZZD

HSC
I was just wondering if it was possible to enrol in north Sydney boys or baulkham hills in year 12. I am currently in year 10 and attend a top 15 school but I want to aim for better. However applications for year 11 next year are long gone. So is it possible to get into these school in year 12? Or is it absolutely impossible. Thanks

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
It is possible, how told you it isn't mate!

WORK HARD! + an equation I invented that you can cram any subject in 1 day. NOT JOKING I AM VERU SERIOUS,

I used this equation, I scored 100% in all my exams,

Jinks

HSC
Tbh I don't know if there is much to be gained from moving from a top 15 school to another top school. In the end the mark will reflect your ability and your work ethic as well.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Quite possible just make sure you at the top of your cohort. But I don't think people would be pulling you down that much.

t0fu

HSC
Tbh I don't know if there is much to be gained from moving from a top 15 school to another top school. In the end the mark will reflect your ability and your work ethic as well.
Exactly. When you visit school websites it is rare students will enrol into a new school in year 12, that's why there is hardly any information on the process. Plus, I doubt it'll be easy to adjust to a new environment in three terms right before the HSC. It is also not recommended to enrol into a new school in Year 12 because subjects at different schools are taught differently, of course they all follow the syllabus but there will be minor differences and things will vary from school to school. This also depends on what subjects you're currently doing, the school you apply for might not offer it and I have no idea if it is possible to join a subject/class when everyone's been there for a year already. However, of course it's not impossible, if you really are that determined, go for it. It's just the inconvenience and consequences associated with it you should seriously consider, and of course, how it'd affect your HSC/ATAR.

albertcamus

HSC
Nah Baulko doesn't accept for Yr 12. Don't think NSB does either. Sorry. Your school's top 15 though - it's quite solid...?

AZZD

HSC
so there is absolutely no chance? cos im not sure if they still accept year 12 students at all and if they do might as well try. i think i would be able to manage if they taught topics in different order haha. im getting mixed answers and dunno which to believe omg

wtfnoob123

HSC
so there is absolutely no chance? cos im not sure if they still accept year 12 students at all and if they do might as well try. i think i would be able to manage if they taught topics in different order haha. im getting mixed answers and dunno which to believe omg
North Sydney Boys and Baulkham Hills do not enrol in year 12. Sydney Boys along with several other selectives do. Bear in mind, the change in environment for the last year of your schooling life will be weird and hard as you've in a sense grown up with your other friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)