NSW State Election Campaign discussion (1 Viewer)

2011 NSW Election 2PP poll: Coalition or Labor?

• Total voters

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
No. My beliefs are too broad and too complex to be labeled. Also I'm still in the process of determining whether I should really hold those beliefs.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I also feel I should make clear for all the wingdings out there, there is nothing in the LDP's party policy platform about the socceroos as far I've read.
I don't entirely understand what you're trying to say here.

Lentern

HSC
I don't entirely understand what you're trying to say here.
I was referring to Abbeyroads militantly pedantic interpretation of my description of the LDP by mock clarifying that I was hyperbolising when I said that their policies were contained to soceroos and the national anthem.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I was referring to Abbeyroads militantly pedantic interpretation of my description of the LDP by mock clarifying that I was hyperbolising when I said that their policies were contained to soceroos and the national anthem.
You're like a fucking child.

"lulz the LDP is a batshit windging anarchist party11!!"

"No it's not because of ~logic~"

"Well I was exaggerating anyway lulz you batshit baby killing nazi anarchist libertarian ad hominems think of the children!!11!!111"

How fucking pathetic. At least have the courage to admit that you were fucking wrong. People like you are not destined for knowledge because you're so fucking prejudiced and egotistical to see beyond your magical little world.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Im going to vote for Labor anyway. simply because I don't want the liberals to be too powerful, not because i think laboor is competent

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
One day, someone will be brave and rich to make a party capable of smashing these two parties to smithereens, win the election with overwhelming majority and listen to our says. AND NOT LIE!
mate really come on

fuhreals

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
One day, someone will be brave and rich to make a party capable of smashing these two parties to smithereens, win the election with overwhelming majority and listen to our says. AND NOT LIE!
The Greens are not that far off of that occurring actully. You could have all the wealth in the world although if you have no water, no food, no shelter etc then you have nothing. People are startig to realize this and it will only increase.

HSC
in a world like that the greens would already be dead as the man with the gun would be the one with all the water and food

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Im going to vote for Labor anyway. simply because I don't want the liberals to be too powerful, not because i think laboor is competent
you probably live somewhere poor though

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
no

just read atlas shrugged

Lentern

HSC
You're like a fucking child.

"lulz the LDP is a batshit windging anarchist party11!!"

"No it's not because of ~logic~"

"Well I was exaggerating anyway lulz you batshit baby killing nazi anarchist libertarian ad hominems think of the children!!11!!111"

How fucking pathetic. At least have the courage to admit that you were fucking wrong. People like you are not destined for knowledge because you're so fucking prejudiced and egotistical to see beyond your magical little world.
What colour is the sky where you're from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)