nursing at ctown (1 Viewer)

luckyduck

hey
anyone doing nursing or already done nursing or is going to do nursing?

hahah tell me abt it?

like every single detail abt it

what do u learn, do we have to do heaps of essays,, is there any maths involved??

i cant believe i even chose nursing but neway

thanks! if u could

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
my mate got into nursing at campbelltown this yr!!! though shes applying for sumfin diff in the late round, but those chances r hard to get into... so... looks like ull hav a buddy haha.

luckyduck

yeah i'm going for late rounds as well

but whoohoo if i do nursing i won't be a nigel after all ! haha

anyone know how long it takes from city to camptelltown? viz train

-Ferbz-

im goin to cambeltown!!!

yeh i got into c'town 4 nursin too! and yes i applied 4 a late round offer, but as others were sayin it is hard to get into so i will prob b seeing u down there!!!
my mum is actually doin nursing at uws and the stuff she did durin her 1st year was so similar to year 12 biology, i dunno if u did it. The assignments she did were basically all essays, and there is sum maths, but just basic maths in nursing calculations. im cheerin if i stay with nursin cos i get all mums books! sorta like that movie franky aye???!!!

i dunno how far it will b frm the city, shouldnt be too bad cos trains should run directly from central to c.town!

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
-Ferbz- said:
my mum is actually doin nursing at uws and the stuff she did durin her 1st year was so similar to year 12 biology, i dunno if u did it. The assignments she did were basically all essays, and there is sum maths, but just basic maths in nursing calculations. im cheerin if i stay with nursin cos i get all mums books! sorta like that movie franky aye???!!!
wow that's really convinient! saves u a lot of money :)

would i be disadvantaged if i didn't do year 12 bio?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
happy cup said:
would i be disadvantaged if i didn't do year 12 bio?
if you don't feel that you can handle biology, do a bridging course. And i don't think that you have to do it at the campus which you are going to attend. Cause I did one last year at Parramatta.

-Ferbz-

should b good!

nah nah u wont b disadvantaged, u will catch on easy! and like if n e of ur mates did bio at school borrow there old text books n the same stuff mite b in there, and its prob written in an easier way. it should be good! just quietly i had my advising session today, how many bloody forms do we need to fill out!!!!

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
Ohh ok thanks heaps for the replies to my question :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)