Nursing next year with a low to medium ATAR (1 Viewer)

Clmc

HSC
N/A
I want to do nursing next year and my first preference would be to go to uni! But I'm not sure I'll recieve an atar that will give me a clear pathway into a decent uni! I know there is always tafe and then to transfer! But I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, or knows of any unis with low to medium stars for nursing!

LIVING IN VICTORIA BY THE WAY :) if anyone knows what goes on down here it would be a great help

Last edited:

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
UWS. ATAR is 66.5 at Hawkesbury. If you live in GWS, you need 56.5 - and they'll likely to get you in even if you went below it. Also, UWS takes anyone with an ATAR in nursing. If not, go to UWS college. Make sure UWS is ur first pref before 5 dec. You'll prob get an early offer! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clmc

HSC
N/A
I'm living in melbourne this sight mustn't be for here if I'm right? Haha whoops

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Have a look at the UAC booklet or Online for ATAR cut-offs for nursing for every university in Melbourne and see which ones would be close to the estimated ATAR(from your VCE score) that you think you'll get or your school careers advisor should be able to estimate your ATAR.(ATAR calculcator also do pre-well)

studentnurse98

HSC
I had an atar of 59 and I didnt get into ACU even though that was the cut-off. I did a 12 week bridging course at UWS College and it was amazing and so helpful !! I honestly would reccommend it to anyone and if you finish the course with a 7 GPA you will get an offer into B Nursing for the following year. I am now applying for UTS because you can do that with the Foundation Studies course also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)