nymphomanic? y is it ok 4 guys.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Carcus said:
i dont give in with everything, i just thin women deserve the respect they are entitled to, and not be treated like tools iof mans desire, women are humans too and i just respect women, and its only dicks like you that will de-friend guys for showing the deserved respect to women.....
u must be smoking something fukin strong.....

Carcus

HSC
yea its called being NORMAL and TRUE to yourself and everyone else, try it one day

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Carcus said:
i dont give in with everything, i just thin women deserve the respect they are entitled to, and not be treated like tools iof mans desire, women are humans too and i just respect women, and its only dicks like you that will de-friend guys for showing the deserved respect to women.....
Give in? You think this is an argument?

As for everything else, I think you need to gain a sense of humour about these things. You might think you're the knight in shining armour, but we're the ones that are making people laugh.

As for the de-friending crap, you need to learn something, it's mate's before dates, bro's before ho's.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
aka_bomber said:
hey everyone i just wanted to know why is it ok for a guy to be extremely horny and show it but its not ok for a girl? i mean she would be called desperate and everything when only she's showing her sexual desires???? WHY WHY WHY

because were men and we make the rules u stupid slut.

there is no excuse for being a dirty filthy impressionable brainless slut.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Riddles said:
true, it is mates before dates, but what happens if ur mate's a chick?
As per ladder theory, you'd want to have sex with her, so she counts as a date. If she's an exception to this, then you'd view her as a guy anyway.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Riddles said:
shady 03
u sexist cunt. now we know y ur testosterone levels are extremely high.....cos no chick in her right mind would want to root u
u must be one of those "soft cocks" jumb was talkin about... y dont u go off and start a "pussy whipped males" liberation movement?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Carcus said:

you're one of those far left faggots who hug trees and when u meet women they only see you as a friend becuase you're so nice to them. Grow some balls, realise that you're a man and wipe the cum from your lips you girl.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
you're one of those far left faggots who hug trees and when u meet women they only see you as a friend becuase you're so nice to them. Grow some balls, realise that you're a man and wipe the cum from your lips you girl.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

(fuk i cant re up :( )

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
shady_03 said:
u must be one of those "soft cocks" jumb was talkin about... y dont u go off and start a "pussy whipped males" liberation movement?
me?! a soft cock?! u dumb shit, of course my cock is soft at the moment! i'm talking to a faggot (you) and faggots really turn me off, therefore, i won't have a stiff. bloody dumb shit.
and what the hell is the go with u being obsessed with eminem? he's like 3 times the man u are, so u shouldn't name urself after him

Carcus

HSC
markmooks said:
Lotta love in here... swallow for daddy.
true true, but youre doin the best thing, avoiding it lol, btw, that nympho friend of mine, im still tryin to get her to chat with you, ill c what she says :p

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Riddles said:
me?! a soft cock?! u dumb shit, of course my cock is soft at the moment! i'm talking to a faggot (you) and faggots really turn me off, therefore, i won't have a stiff. bloody dumb shit.
and what the hell is the go with u being obsessed with eminem? he's like 3 times the man u are, so u shouldn't name urself after him
1st of all, i meant that ur a soft cock for the fact that u look like an ass kissing pansy on this thread everytime u post, not for the fact that you prolly can't get an erection neway....

2nd - U already look REALLY stupid, don't make urself look even more pathetic with this whole "ur obsession with eminem" thing which detracts from the subject of this thread, and coz u look like a fag in it. I guess u can go and talk 2 eminem (since u know him so well) and tell him that ppl are copying his name... u stupid poof

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
shady_03 said:
1st of all, i meant that ur a soft cock for the fact that u look like an ass kissing pansy on this thread everytime u post, not for the fact that you prolly can't get an erection neway....

2nd - U already look REALLY stupid, don't make urself look even more pathetic with this whole "ur obsession with eminem" thing which detracts from the subject of this thread, and coz u look like a fag in it. I guess u can go and talk 2 eminem (since u know him so well) and tell him that ppl are copying his name... u stupid poof
speak for urself

Lennie

Every girl has it in her.

All you gotta do is learn how to bring it out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)