O Ball (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
AdamOB said:
Yo, im in third year of computer science and this will be my third oball, you can bring whoever u want alot of people who arent enrolled in newi uni end up coming, as when you buy tickets you can buy like 5 at a time. Its good shit! and yes your boy can come lol, and 17 years olds get away with boozing up, go for it sucker.
how did you go not drinking till australia day

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
it sounds like it will be fun...
but i dont think i will go... i dont know anyone..
so maybe next year...

agent_angel

HSC
oh please im sure ull get to no sum ppl b4 then. its the fri of the lst wk of lectures. everyone should come. the bigger the better

CitYgiRL

HSC
its not the first week of lectures. its oweek. no lectures yet
But you do meet heaps of ppl in oweek.
go to the science and tech meeting. not sure when it is on, but u dont have to be in science to go. its heaps good and you sit in a big group and meet everyone.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
im sure you dont need to recruit people on an internet discussion forum to ensure numbers

agent_angel

HSC
serious? i thought it was like on the 25th of feb? does lectures start the following wk? anyway smee u should come anyway.... ull meet ppl im sure

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i am not an outgoing person... i have no idea y i am teaching come to think of it...
i know i will know some people...
i might talk some of my friends from the ourimbah campus into coming
then i might come...

em_516

bludging..
HSC
CitYgiRL said:
its not the first week of lectures. its oweek. no lectures yet
But you do meet heaps of ppl in oweek.
go to the science and tech meeting. not sure when it is on, but u dont have to be in science to go. its heaps good and you sit in a big group and meet everyone.
i thought it was the 25th..at the end of the first week of uni..

twiddla

Hey by the way i just found another thing on O Ball that says it is on the 24th - what is the deal with that
here is the part of the union website I found it on

and according to the calender there is also a Party at the Bar on the Hill happening on the 25th

So does neone know firstly when it is happening with O ball and secondly when it is on

CitYgiRL

HSC
em_516 said:
i thought it was the 25th..at the end of the first week of uni..
Oh, sorry. I just checked. oweek starts on the 14th. so yeah it is after the first week of uni. that must have been what happened last year.
That makes it easier to meet more ppl before you go!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
anyone know who is playing at o ball?? i heard killing heidi was so im not so interested anymore

HSC
just say if you weren't 18+ and you had a fake i.d. or something. you'd have to buy a non-member ticket because they check your UNU membership card right?

CitYgiRL

HSC
yeah they would prob see the different names on the license and student ID. But then again, sometimes different pple check the different cards

SYNeR said:
btw CitYgiRL -- were you at the advisory day a few weeks ago?
No, i didnt hear of an advisory day- Im in third year and im not changing my degree.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
thecurtainfalls said:
just say if you weren't 18+ and you had a fake i.d. or something. you'd have to buy a non-member ticket because they check your UNU membership card right?
do you mean as in a scratchie, or someone elses completely? cos if its scratched you'd be fine but yeah, it would be a bit suss if you had a different name on your id to your student card
maybe if you'd thought about this you could have had your parents concieve you a few months earlier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)