o-camp (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Dingo2004
hey engineering faculty is soo stingy
i wanted my o-camp refund coz i withdrew from uts, but they go its not refundable
not that i really care but still.. stingy !!!!
well u have all the right to demand a refund!

MoNNiE

HSC
you asked for the refund today didn't ya dingo?

cus.. it says... well i remember reading somewhere.. if you withdraw from the course.. all payments made will be refunded

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
well i think they were gonna refund it but like the lady says thre is no money at the engineering office, and she called some coordinator person on the phone asking her about it, then they talked for like 5 minutes or so, then finally she goes oh sorry its not refundable.. and i just said err okay.. took my receipt back and went....
bugga ^^
im not too worried about the money though
i aint tight
just saying uts is stingy

lil_mia

Originally posted by MoNNiE
oo lets test that!
-- last names please (or just initial)

excellent... well i found one going to my camp at least!
my last name starts with N.. what about everyone else!?!

Static

HSC
last name starts with G

1st camp :p

btw: why is everyone complaining? its a camp, its not 5 star. Its not a party, but at least you can meet people in a relaxed environment. Seems like some people are used to studying for 2 years straight over the hsc.

Looking forward to it. My mate said its just team building exercises and a good way to meet people. He also said they "tell" you not to bring alcohol but he advised me to bring it and not worry. He said most people were testing the water, weren't sure if they could muck up etc so they were very cautious, but apparently theres nothing to worry about. He Also said not to worry coz most of the 3rd year volunteers we're drinking up every night.

doma

rite...
HSC
yeh how do we deal with O day + leaving for camp at liek 12 that day?

lil_mia

Originally posted by Static
last name starts with G

1st camp :p

btw: why is everyone complaining? its a camp, its not 5 star. Its not a party, but at least you can meet people in a relaxed environment. Seems like some people are used to studying for 2 years straight over the hsc.

Looking forward to it. My mate said its just team building exercises and a good way to meet people. He also said they "tell" you not to bring alcohol but he advised me to bring it and not worry. He said most people were testing the water, weren't sure if they could muck up etc so they were very cautious, but apparently theres nothing to worry about. He Also said not to worry coz most of the 3rd year volunteers we're drinking up every night.
well in my experience.. camps are fun! lol.. but then it always depends on what you do.. or if you participate.. some people sit there complaining all the time.. and then it just sucks for them..!

lil_mia

hrmz monnie.. doesn't look like the theory works.. but then again maybe its because i was just put in any of the camps because i registered for it after everyone else!

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by doma
yeh how do we deal with O day + leaving for camp at liek 12 that day?
apparently.. they suggest you to come early.. leave your bag at some locker minder thing... and then...go around...come back again to the locker minding no later then 11:30am... and then go off to ultimo to catch the bus...

i love camps...i dun care if it's 3 star... i just like getting away from urbanisation.. :p

Originally posted by lil_mia
hrmz monnie.. doesn't look like the theory works.. but then again maybe its because i was just put in any of the camps because i registered for it after everyone else!
it sorta works..!

Yellow

yeh it's what u make of it!

so what's everyone wearing? and do we seriously have to take a backpack?

MĔ

u can wear any casual clothes and u dont necessarily have to bring a backpack...just something to hold all of your clothes & accessories but can we bring along our pets...and our toys...and our books to study.....and our family...if we can....lol....:chainsaw:

MĔ

iwant to bring my pet rabbit with me but i dont think they will let me :...-(

lol

lil_mia

Originally posted by MĔ
u can wear any casual clothes and u dont necessarily have to bring a backpack...just something to hold all of your clothes & accessories but can we bring along our pets...and our toys...and our books to study.....and our family...if we can....lol....:chainsaw:
Originally posted by MĔ
iwant to bring my pet rabbit with me but i dont think they will let me :...-(

what the fK?

lol

MoNNiE

HSC
i ddin't see those before..
btw...
why are you quoting for!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)