O-Week at USyd (1 Viewer)

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
man, i have to go to maths 2morrow at usyd, and theres a train strike thing happening..

not happy.
ah, me too... im doing the daytime extention 1 bridging thingy... i think its 9 or 10 am... thats when i've been waking up lately, im gonna have to set an alarm rofl.

Carlito

HSC
mmm, yeah... altho on the site i thought i read something about 9am ...

*panics and tries to find the site again*

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
well i know this is sorta getting off da topic but: the chance of getting tangara's are like 2/5... and plus i really haven't been to the engineering department bfore- so i saved myself walking around in the 40 degree day!
yea, i c ur pt, freakin_out... i endorse car too, if i can get a hold on one... a car wif a/c that is... ^^

Originally posted by Carlito
mmm i cant decide whether or not to get off at redfern and walk or catch the bus from central... cause the really fast express intercity trains that i wanna catch don't stop at redfern... but i dun wanna get a crappy all stations train just so i can walk from redfern... but i hate busses..... grr cityrail so annoying....
lolz, jsut catch it train to central den walk from there lor... ain't that far... i walked twice from usyd bak to central cuz i haf nothin betta to do...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985

lolz, jsut catch it train to central den walk from there lor... ain't that far... i walked twice from usyd bak to central cuz i haf nothin betta to do...
yeah but the trains r on strike 2morrow or something like that..

hmm..

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
mmm i cant decide whether or not to get off at redfern and walk or catch the bus from central... cause the really fast express intercity trains that i wanna catch don't stop at redfern... but i dun wanna get a crappy all stations train just so i can walk from redfern... but i hate busses..... grr cityrail so annoying....

LoLz- any train that goes to the city should stop in redfern u know...ur train is kinda weird. :/

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
LoLz- any train that goes to the city should stop in redfern u know...ur train is kinda weird. :/
The country ones go - Strathfield - Central. But I thought all trains other than them stopped at redfern

Carlito

HSC
Yeah, most of the intercity expresses skip redfern. I live up at hornsby, so if i get one of the trains that come from newcaste then i can get to central in 3 stops (Epping ---> Strathfield ---> Central) instead of like 20

Generator

HSC
N/A
A number of intercity services stop at Redfern during peak hours, but for those that don't and for those at other times of the day you can either transfer at Strathfield (if it passes through Strathfield) or Central for a train to Redfern.

Carlito

HSC
hmm... i think ill goto central

Redfern Station - Police Operation
CityRail advises that due to a police operation at Redfern, Police have requested that Redfern Station be closed for safety precautions.Commuters travelling to and from Redfern can expected lengthy delays.

Further information will be provided as it becomes available

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Yeah, most of the intercity expresses skip redfern. I live up at hornsby, so if i get one of the trains that come from newcaste then i can get to central in 3 stops (Epping ---> Strathfield ---> Central) instead of like 20
in that case central is a better option- just get off and catch the bus...it wouldn't take u that long (i.e the bus).

btw, what do u mean, redfern station is closed?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah there still will be trains, but some trains are cancelled e.g. the 8.28 train to central

redfern station is closed? no way man.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
lol, this is what happened to redfern station last night:

"They burnt out one vehicle and they in fact were throwing Molotov cocktails both at police and at Redfern railway station during the course of the riot," Mr Waites said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)