werd!
HSC
andy clockwise used to be in SPOD i think :|
how is he live?

and ahah, you never know. the whitlams played at a school formal last year

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Andy is pretty good live, saw him play at the Wentworth Lawns last year. He has presence and his songs are pretty good too!

alman

yeh andy clockwise is pretty good...his songs have some substance...but wots is SPOD? saw him and dave mccormack at fbi benefit last yr at the metro..

the whitlams play all strange gigs...should have invited them to my formal :mad: but theyre apparently the most toured band in australia...

oh well, all fun is fun

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
spod is this other guy
yeh, andy clockwise's cd song exhibition is pretty rad.. i think he plays the keyboard, guitar, violin, harpsichord and errm, all these other instruments on it. i'm looking heaps forward to seeing him!
i think the whitlams played at barker last year because tim freedman knew someone who went there and had promised him that he'd play at his yr12 formal... or something along those lines.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by alman
at least they got andy clockwise playin - thats a decent aussie band....

but maybe they should get an ex-sydney uni band in to play...like my local favourite, the whitlams (tim freedman - ex arts/law student)....:p

as he says," law is the repository for the aimlessly clever you know"...:D
The Whitlams are great, I first got addicted to them after hearing Fall For You and No Aphrodisiac. I've recented had the pleasure of listening to Buy Now Pay Later too.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by xiao1985
woa??? who's dr frink???

dat's normal gp or that rigged (yea dat "hello every body") gp or that mad scientist???
Lol, the hello everybody guy is Doctor Nick. The other mad scientist guy who always goes 'Mmmhai woohaiheben' etc whenever he discovers something or talks of a revelative invention of his.. he's funny..

MMMMMHAIBEN!

alman

Originally posted by JKDDragon
The Whitlams are great, I first got addicted to them after hearing Fall For You and No Aphrodisiac. I've recented had the pleasure of listening to Buy Now Pay Later too.
haha..you havent heard their other songs - you've only scratched at the surface...listen to charlie no.3 for an emotionally charged song - when its played live, the crowd goes awfully quiet...

by coincidence, greta gertler (she wrote the music to blow up the pokies and charlie no.3) is playing at the vanguard on 25th feb...theyve got great food!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Lol, the hello everybody guy is Doctor Nick. The other mad scientist guy who always goes 'Mmmhai woohaiheben' etc whenever he discovers something or talks of a revelative invention of his.. he's funny..

MMMMMHAIBEN!
WOA!!! n other simpsons fan... gota c u durin o wk... ^^

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by alman
haha..you havent heard their other songs - you've only scratched at the surface...listen to charlie no.3 for an emotionally charged song - when its played live, the crowd goes awfully quiet...

by coincidence, greta gertler (she wrote the music to blow up the pokies and charlie no.3) is playing at the vanguard on 25th feb...theyve got great food!
I think I have listened to Charlie no3 actually.. was awhile back. I'm fully into no2 though, it's more my style methinks. I wish I had an Ipod :'(

Originally posted by xiao1985
WOA!!! n other simpsons fan... gota c u durin o wk... ^^
WOOOOHAIERRHAIMMHAII!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
no, you get them during o-week on the net through myuni or go to the student centre

though, my friend is doing radiation medicine (something or rather) and she already got her timetable.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
yea, for other sci pplz, u get it durin o wk or transition thing... i fink, i hope... =p blehz

teehee

HSC
people who are doing double degrees..... are you going to both
faculty welcomes or just your main faculty one?

alman

i have no idea..probably go to both..though i hear that law usually sticks with law...

can anyone clarify how the whole system works for everyone?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by teehee
people who are doing double degrees..... are you going to both
faculty welcomes or just your main faculty one?
yeah, do both- i'm going to both plus other faculty welcomes (such as medicine @UNSW). :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)