Offer letter from UAC! (1 Viewer)

celery

HSC
Has everyone received their offer letter from UAC yet??
because i haven't!!!!
but i have already accepted my offer online and University of Sydney sent me a letter about the offer they gave me and info on enrolment day...but i NEED the UAC offer letter to enrol on monday! What should i do?? The UAC office is closed already....and tomorrow is saturday so there won't be any mails!

Does this mean i didn't get the offer...? or is my letter lost somewhere??!!!

p.s. I moved houses recently though....but i received every other letters from UAC fine until this!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
celery said:
p.s. I moved houses recently though....but i received every other letters from UAC fine until this!
Did you let UAC know that you changed address?

celery

HSC
Riviet said:
Did you let UAC know that you changed address?
yes i did! i went online and changed my contact details, i checked a few times and its correct! im so worried now....should i contact somebody to tell them i havent got the letter yet??

Bob: Im enrolling at the MacLaurin Hall, Main Quad from 11am-1pm monday, for B Arts. You? did u get the offer letter from UAC??

Bob.

HSC
yeah i got a letter yesterday and then the usyd one today. im enrolling for arts at the maclaurin building too but ive got the next slot 2-4. you should be able to work out your problem on the day. what subjects are you enrolling in?

celery

HSC
Bob. said:
yeah i got a letter yesterday and then the usyd one today. im enrolling for arts at the maclaurin building too but ive got the next slot 2-4. you should be able to work out your problem on the day. what subjects are you enrolling in?
i have nooooo idea! they said that some info booklet will be sent out with the UAC offer letter...did you get it? I might go online and download the Arts Handbook and see....im really scared! what if they wont let me enrol coz i dun hve the stupid letter???!!! *cries*

Bob.

HSC
ah you'll get in. they cant deny you entry because you never got sent the letter, jsut bring in lots of ID. yeah they didnt really send me any information with the uac letter, i just downloaded the online arts faculty handbook.

celery

HSC
Bob. said:
ah you'll get in. they cant deny you entry because you never got sent the letter, jsut bring in lots of ID. yeah they didnt really send me any information with the uac letter, i just downloaded the online arts faculty handbook.
OK..i feel better now. thanks! the handbook is like 300+ pages long..did u printed it all off...? what subjects you planning to do?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
There's a very brief enrolment guide that comes with the second letter (from the Arts faculty), but it's nothing that you can't figure out from the Degree Pathways site and the handbook.

Bob.

HSC
well i basically knew what i wanted to do. im gonna be doing french, spanish, sociology and psychology hopefully. im just abit wary doing two languages seeing as i havent done french in a while and will be learning spanish from new. the list of subject areas are found on this site.

http://www.usyd.edu.au/handbooks/arts/07_a_introfac.shtml

hey triangulum what part of the blue mountains are you from?

celery

HSC
Triangulum said:
There's a very brief enrolment guide that comes with the second letter (from the Arts faculty), but it's nothing that you can't figure out from the Degree Pathways site and the handbook.
yeh i got that letter. theres nothing much on it i agree. But its the UAC offer letter im worried about...hopefully it's going to be ok....

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Bob. said:
hey triangulum what part of the blue mountains are you from?
Down in the mid-mountains, unfortunately, no actual altitude like you'd want from mountains. But excuse my bitterness.

Bob.

HSC
yeah im actually from the lower mountains myself. its better than the upper mountains, not so cold and windy.

thenothing

no member
HSC
celery said:
but i have already accepted my offer online and University of Sydney sent me a letter about the offer they gave me and info on enrolment day...
I didn't get a letter about my offer and info on enrolment day :bomb:

celery

HSC
thenothing said:
I didn't get a letter about my offer and info on enrolment day :bomb:
you didnt get the offer letter from UAC either?? have you accepted and enrolled online though?? whens your enrolment in person scheduled?

daveisb

HSC
Hmm, I received my UAC offer letter but not my enrolment letter :(

Did the enrolment letter have anything else besides tips on how to enrol?

And celery, i'm sure you'll be fine. I'm enrolling on Monday too! Just thought i'd share that little piece of information >_>

celery

HSC
daveisb said:
Hmm, I received my UAC offer letter but not my enrolment letter :(

Did the enrolment letter have anything else besides tips on how to enrol?

And celery, i'm sure you'll be fine. I'm enrolling on Monday too! Just thought i'd share that little piece of information >_>
Dont worry, the enrolment letter had nothing much, and its not the essential piece of letter you need to bring for the enrolment day...you can find all the stuf on the USYD enrolment letter on their website anyway. ill give you a brief summary of it here:

preparation for enrolment day:
step 1- Read the information you recieve from UAC & accept your offer online at www.uac.edu.au

step 2- Get your faculty handbook(s)

step 3- Consider your Unit of study choices

What to do on enrolment day:
Stage 1- Complete the faculty enrolment process
  • Collect your forms (enrolment, HECS/FEE etc)
  • Complete your forms
  • Register for the Arts network mentoring program
stage 2 - Complete your university enrolment process
  • process transport concession, student cards & payments
and then theres this thing on Arts Network Mentoring Program stuf, telling you to join etc coz its fun etc. lol.

thats all. so don't pull that purple sad face. it is ok. =)

i think ill just have to bring lots of ID with me and print the pages where i had accpeted the offers online for proof on the monday. *fingers crossed*

thenothing

no member
HSC
celery said:
you didnt get the offer letter from UAC either?? have you accepted and enrolled online though?? whens your enrolment in person scheduled?
Yeah, I got my offer letter and a shiny peace of paper from USYD with the usual congrats stuff. I've accepted online, made my USYD student account, etc.

Enrolling on Thursday.

celery

HSC
think im the only one who didnt get the UAC offer letter....? hmmmmmm....

daveisb

HSC
Ah thanks very much celery, that's quite the relief :)

Also, you're definitely on the right track in printing off the pages where you accepted your offer because as I read from some very informative guide on university life that I found on this forum, "if it isn't in writing, it didn't happen".

But yeah, i'm sure they won't deny you entry on some silly administrative error. Good luck, and maybe i'll see you around!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)