Offer letter? (1 Viewer)

apathy_

HSC
HRMMM.. i still havent received my uni offer letter with the info package.

i was wondering if anyone is in the situation with me? :s

Lainee

HSC
Tomorrow would be Saturday? No mail on Saturdays... I got my UAC letter, but I still haven't received an info package specifically from USyd.

alien

HSC
i got some info thing from sydney u but it didn't have the hecs thing in it that i need to fill out before enrolment... what's up with that?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I got a parents information evening letter from Wollongong but no UAC letter or any other info.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
alien said:
i got some info thing from sydney u but it didn't have the hecs thing in it that i need to fill out before enrolment... what's up with that?
I didnt get it either. If you look at the enrolment info package, they say that HECS forms are given out on enrolment day and you fill it in then. Check with your faculty though.

omg_a

HSC
i haven't got mine either. it says on my uac letter it will arrive within 8 working days. however this poses a bit of a problem as i'm going on holidays tomorrow, thus out of mail reach, yet i need my student no. from the info to officially accept my offer, pay college fees etc, by next friday. argh!

ribeena

HSC
hey.. ive been on holidays for 2 weeks right thru the uni kinda stress area
my brother was at home and got my letter saying i got in to my course..
and some bridging programs stuff
i wanna know wen ill get like a handbook or somthing.. thats tells u stuff u need to know!!

have people got any type of booklet or anything saying like subjects and stuff u can do>?

Gemstone

Other people are having this problem. My brother still hasn't got his enrollment pack to accept his offer. He rang the uni and they said seeing as he's defferring he can just wait till it arrives but it's been like two weeks and he still hasn't got it. It's LaTrobe BTW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)