Offered a place in Accounting/Finance and International Banking/Finance in LONDON (1 Viewer)

iheart1

HSC
It has always been my dream to live there, to work there, to study there. And after good references and good ATAR I have been accepted for this September. However it is quite costly- 13 000 pound per year.
Do you think it is worth it?
its at city university london
Thankyou

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
congrats on getting into cass. i guess if you have the money why the fuck not?? curious did you apply for lse, imperial and ucl as well?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Depends what you define as 'worth it'. As long as you don't go over there with the mindset it guarantees you a good job or you'll have a great living standard (unless you have family wealth to help support you), you'll get to tick off multiple of your personal goals whilst finishing your studies.

iheart1

HSC
congrats on getting into cass. i guess if you have the money why the fuck not?? curious did you apply for lse, imperial and ucl as well?
thanks :) i am really happy. I researched them all but my top preference was CASS. The money would be a struggle, around double the price of uni in Australia, but I guess paying up front does have its advantages.
Is it a good achievement to get into CASS?

I am also unsure about whether international students can stay where they studied. I want to live in UK, but worried if I need to come home will i be employable.

iheart1

HSC
Depends what you define as 'worth it'. As long as you don't go over there with the mindset it guarantees you a good job or you'll have a great living standard (unless you have family wealth to help support you), you'll get to tick off multiple of your personal goals whilst finishing your studies.
Thanks, worth it I guess i mean financially, Don't have family wealth I would need to borrow from parents and pay back later- like a personal HECS :p

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
thanks :) i am really happy. I researched them all but my top preference was CASS. The money would be a struggle, around double the price of uni in Australia, but I guess paying up front does have its advantages.
Is it a good achievement to get into CASS?

I am also unsure about whether international students can stay where they studied. I want to live in UK, but worried if I need to come home will i be employable.
yeah its a pretty good achievement :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)