Offering Tutoring for Maths (Year 7 to Year 12) (1 Viewer)

loreen

HSC
alrighty. so i've finished school and now have well... nothing to do. no money, no job - so i've decided i'm going to tutor

i'm offering tutoring for mathematics, year 7 through to year 12*

costs will range from $20 - $25 for 1.5 hours, depending on where you live^ (yes. i'll come to you)

so yea... if you are interested, you can call me (0401530082) or email - loreenlu@ymail.com (i do prefer email as i check it daily AND i never seem to hear my phone ring =.=)

* year 11 and year 12 - mathematics (2U) and mathematics extension 1
i can also offer some help in mathematics extension 2 but not offering tutoring for the subject
^ preferably suburbs between liverpool to cabramatta, cabaramatta to city (south line), parramatta But if you are interested and do not live within these regions, please still contact me and i'll see

Loreen

subjects studied (HSC): English Advanced, Mathematics Extension 1 & Extension 2, Economics, Chemistry and Legal Studies.

and.... i can also help with Chinese as well =D

acemusic415

HSC
I was wondering what your marks were for Legal Studies and English Advanced and ranks. Similarly, I'm also curious of how you approach these subjects in terms of tutoring them especially Legal Studies.

loreen

HSC
well... frankly, english is my worst subject and i don't like it.
but for legal studies, i don't remember my marks but my ranks were 2nd and 6th for the half-yearly and yearly respectively.
i actually haven't thought about tutoring legal studies before, but if you are interested, i'm more than happy to do so.

in concern of how i would approach the subject in terms of tutoring, i would more than likely go through essay writing, how to approach exam questions, place the dot points under themes (which are really helpful in writing essays).

the core topic is crime so that wouldn't be a problem, but for my options, i studied family and shelter. so if you are not studying those options at school, i could just provide tutoring for the core topic (Law & Society and Crime).

and what text are you studying for Belonging? If you are studying The Joy Luck Club, i have the top notes book for it and would gladly just give it to you with the legals tutoring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)