Official Charmed Discussion (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
Charmed ..
CAn any1 honestly say that charmed is getting better and can any1 see a future to it ? . Yes its a " supernatural " series where basically they can do anything .

The last 4 episodes i watched was soooo lame , bad special effects / plot / acting / death of demons ( especially the endings when the mighty ultimate demon gets killed just like that )

They shoulda just quit when the source died ( leader of all evil )

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I miss cole too, super aussie acting at its best.

Its become weird, l don't know who that guy is living in the house with them (if he's gone or not l'm not sure)

Its alright l guess, my favourite is Paige, she is so pretty.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i think paige has become prettier...b4 i always liked pheobie...when she was still youngest

the guy isnt living with them...he just slept with paige...i dont like his eyebrows...is it a german thing?

but i have to admit the show is kinda going downhill...but i still always watch it...i like supernatural shows

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
the guy isnt living with them...he just slept with paige...i dont like his eyebrows...is it a german thing?
Oh right, l didn't know why he was there.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i am enjoying the new charachter of Chris, is he evil??? and the whole thing with Wyatt is very intrigueing.. He's just got too much power you know something cool is going to come out of him. Although the Leo/Piper thing is pissing me off. The whole reason why there was the climactic thingamabob in the season finale last year was that he couldnt come back to earth or whatever and now he's popping in all the time. Doesnt make sense to me.

Cole was a schmuck.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh Chris is pretty good looking as well...i think he might be wyatt in the future...

about leo popping in all the time...i think he was like "screw the rules" or maybe the rule is he can not be with piper romantically anymore

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
mm yeh i think i missed why piper and leo broke up in the first place.. but ive been watching it a bit lately
i dont like phoebe with short hair..
that guy who is with paige.. his eyebrows are annoying
it used to be fun but there is just the same story reoccuring.. it is hard to create amazing new plot lines though with like the whole story being based around killing demons.. i think they have killed just about every type of evil doer lol
i like it when they have a story that goes for like 3 episodes or something like that.. it keeps you in suspense (even though they always end up killing them in the end but still..)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yep yep....dont like pheobe with short hair...makes her teeth look big...something i never noticed before...but then again i think its not as bad as when she turned blonde.

Iunny

It gets better guys trust me, i've actually seen advanced episodes (I'm a very big fan of charmed)

Do not miss next week, next week there is actually some overall season plot development!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by simmic
yep yep....dont like pheobe with short hair...makes her teeth look big...something i never noticed before...but then again i think its not as bad as when she turned blonde.
yeh her teeth look big with her short hair, and funny..
paige looks the nicest out of the three i think.

astro

HSC
I used to be a fan of charmed in the good ole days...when Prue was still there.....but since the death of Prue the whole show has just gone downhill.....some episodes in a way repeats of previous episodes.....

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
hmmm...actually i never like prue...grrr...not a big fan of the actress...pheobie always seemed to be more fun...although prue did have the best powers at the time. Now paige is youngest. Yeah, paige does seem to be the preetist of the three with her orange hair or maybe phoebie is getting uglier...but then again piper is also quite pretty in her own way

Manda_dunga

teachy_teach
HSC
charmed is da best!! how dare you knock it!! but i'll admitt it has lost some of it's "charm" (lol) since prue and cole hav gone but i still love it!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
no i do not like charmed, cannot see a future it is lame, very lame. it isn't even interesting, watching it is a waste of concentration

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)