Official Pokemon game thread (2 Viewers)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
arcanine > persian.

speaking of which, im training up a growlithe for my team in red version, im playing pkmn red advanced on my fone, its a hack of the game, much harder than the original.

for example, instead of a lvl 9 weedle, the last dude at viridian forest has a lvl 11 pinsir.
instead of a geodude and onix (lvls 9 and 10 i think?), brock has a lvl 10 onix and a lvl 32 vulpix.

yer8899

HSC
arcanine > persian.

speaking of which, im training up a growlithe for my team in red version, im playing pkmn red advanced on my fone, its a hack of the game, much harder than the original.

for example, instead of a lvl 9 weedle, the last dude at viridian forest has a lvl 11 pinsir.
instead of a geodude and onix (lvls 9 and 10 i think?), brock has a lvl 10 onix and a lvl 32 vulpix.

indubitably

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea, it sucked when i started it for the first time, i thought i'd be good to pick bulbasaur since grass beats the rock and water gym leaders, took me ages to beat the pinsir guy, then i came up to brock's vulpix... NO CHANCE lol!

Well, yes, In terms of fighting ability. But, you know. Persian is just cool. :(
not even :p

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
I need to work out how to trade :( Do I need a something something electronic device?
this is DS right? umm if theres someone else with a DS then you can just trade them if you're near them. WIFI might be trickier, you probably need that electronic device if you dont have a router (or something) and you'd have to find someone to trade with you

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
Two of my friends used to trade and battle their Pokemon all the time. They both had a lvl. 100 Legendary Pokemon and the winner was always the one who attacked first, because they would just own the other guy's team.

This was a while ago though, when Ruby and Sapphire were brand new and the Advance SP was the latest thing. One had Ruby on his Advance, and the other one had Sapphire on his SP.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Is the currency still pokeyen?

because i recall being robbed of 1000 dollars when i went past a building.
then i found their base of operations twice and killed their ass for stealing my moneys.

aahahahah! i got monster truck madness 2 demo, awesome game!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i used to love that game, especially when you drive on the farmer's yard and he shouts "Hey you kids get off my yard!" and in return you demolish his "plastic" cows and fences and power poles

Monster Truck Madness 2

we had it on our windows 98 desktop.

along with virtual cop 2 and mortal kombat 4 (which we still have)
omg i lost it now :(

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Is the currency still pokeyen?

because i recall being robbed of 1000 dollars when i went past a building.
then i found their base of operations twice and killed their ass for stealing my moneys.
lol, go thru the grass to avoid paying the money.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i used to love that game, especially when you drive on the farmer's yard and he shouts "Hey you kids get off my yard!" and in return you demolish his "plastic" cows and fences and power poles

Monster Truck Madness 2

omg i lost it now :(
holy shit, i remember that lol!!!!!!!!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
so FINALLY i got my growlithe to level 50, it learnt flamethrower, and i used fire stone on it.

Stats went up by at least 40, everything in 100's, omg! Best in my team so far (this is in that red version advanced hack im playing).

saberbladexx

HSC
so FINALLY i got my growlithe to level 50, it learnt flamethrower, and i used fire stone on it.

Stats went up by at least 40, everything in 100's, omg! Best in my team so far (this is in that red version advanced hack im playing).
Dude Arcanine is the true legendary, hes beast.

tomm2096

HSC
hey guys!
get some nuts on you and stop playing pokemon...if you were 8 years old i would accept it but your in high school its the gayest thing ive ever heard of...please get a set of balls, take off those skirts...and stop playing faggy pokemon

saberbladexx

HSC
hey guys!
get some nuts on you and stop playing pokemon...if you were 8 years old i would accept it but your in high school its the gayest thing ive ever heard of...please get a set of balls, take off those skirts...and stop playing faggy pokemon
Why'd you search for this thread, let your inner child out, you know you love Pokemon too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)