Official Sex & The City - "An American Girl In Paris Part Une & Deux" Thread (1 Viewer)

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Episode "An American Girl In Paris Part Une" airs tonight. Followed by Documentary.

Post reactions and thoughts here for these final two weeks...

And Fare-thee-well Charlotte, Samantha, Miranda...and Carrie Bradshaw.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Carrie's One Liner At The Final Dinner When Samantha Was Talking About Hot FLushes and Not Being Able To Keep Her Clothes On Was Gold.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Senator04 said:
Carrie's One Liner At The Final Dinner When Samantha Was Talking About Hot FLushes and Not Being Able To Keep Her Clothes On Was Gold.
haha yeah that was hell good!
what happened after miranda told big to go to paris?
that is the last thing i saw
coz i had to pic my bro up (damn him for losing his licence)

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
i think after that, it went back to carrie and alex and he'd gave her a new necklace, but then his friends came and she felt lonely again. Or did that happen b4 miranda's comment? Oops, can't really remember!

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Actually, they go back to Carrie and Alex for a minute, then the episode ends, and the awesome documentary starts.

I think they overdid the whole "emotional" factor of the show in the special. Made it out as if this is the most revolutionary series that has ever existed!

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
By the way - who agrees that Sarah Jessica Parker has been looking absolutely beautiful and stunning compared to the first couple of seasons?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Silverstone said:
By the way - who agrees that Sarah Jessica Parker has been looking absolutely beautiful and stunning compared to the first couple of seasons?
yeah when they were doind the documentry thing i saw her in earlier episodes and she looked no where near as pretty. do rekon it is just coz she had straight hair then?

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
I think its because she had a biggerish face, made worse by dark dark over-curly hair.

Now its very flattering, and nice and almost complely straight, and makes her face look BEAUTIFUL. She looks stunning.

--------------------

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER MIRANDA TOLD BIG TO GO GET CARRIE?

-- They shot to a scene where carrie was in the middle of all french studio executives, talking to alex and themselves intently, in french, and carrie cant understand them, so she stares at the necklace Alex gave her, and it ends there.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i didn't see alex give her a necklace....
i think samanthas boyfriend was the hottest
expecially when he shaved his hair
others are all a bit old for my liking
the only old person i like i johnny depp
*drools*

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
So much self-loving from the S&TC Special, kinda put me off, i have to say.

Samantha's boyfriend looks tons better with his head shaved.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
cranberries said:
yeah, she looked really washed out in the beginning. who thinks that charlotte has gotten more prissy?
She might be prissy, but she is still the best looking on the show imo. She looked amazing in that dress when the four central characters were at dinner.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Senator04 said:
She might be prissy, but she is still the best looking on the show imo. She looked amazing in that dress when the four central characters were at dinner.
I totally agree! She's the most naturally beautiful. SJP as i've said has STARTED to look beautiful since season 3 and is peaking alot more in this final season. Cynthia Nixon aint that beautiful, but decent. Kim Catrall is okay, just the sex-appeal makes her hotter, thats it.

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
Hmm, I think out of the four she's the prettiest but sometimes she looks really old, especially when they do close-ups and you can see the wrinkles aound her eyes- not that I'm dissing her! I think they all look great for their age

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)