Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (2 Viewers)

Kirsti

HSC
Sharky, you can keep posting hints if you want to. If you post them I'll give it a go but I easxily give up and move on to more fruitful pastures when it proves too time consuming

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i was watching da rage the otha day (i dont know wat day it is anymore!) and there was gwen stefani's new song. anyway, u know how its all alice in wonderland? - as if it wasnt trippy enough as it was - it got me thinking...how evil is the cheshire cat? damn! that disappearing smile is way messed up...kinda like wini got after staring 2 long at the school fishies :D

anyway, thought just occured 2 me. since most of u guys are away right now...without me *sniff*...i think i'll take my revenge by staging a coup and transforming the merewether mafia thread into the...wait for it...shrine to alan rickman thread. mwah-ha-ha. *sigh* alan rickman...drools.

liddy

im still home moonie! well for another...35 hours hehe
alan rickman thread eh..interesting
gwen stefani omg i hate that song. much muchly.
soooo no school....im slowly developing into the size of a house (triple storey of course) because im too lazy to go to the gym..must fix that sometime.. AND developing my appetite for midday tv (mmm appetite...bad pattern evolving i feel). A nice generous serving of Dr Phil followed by the scraps of the poor pooor movie they play when everyones supposed to have a life..followed by oprah..yehhh way too much time on my hands. *sigh*
i need a job.
but im goin to byronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
...there better be a tv...dr phil is vital y'know
ciao

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Alan rickman? who would that be? Hmm, It doesn't sound very interesting to me whoever he is.

I am still at Kurri, i have gone nowhere. Just couldn't bear to leave the place :rolleyes:

I know the feeling liddy, and i can sum it up like this:
no school + no job = lots of spare time

It really does feel like days are just molding together, the only thing that's telling me it's tomorrow is because i've been to sleep.

Kirsti, this is the way i see it (i think bej told me this sorta thing, coz he's a puzzle man and all that). All codes can be classified as either a substitution, a rearrangement, or a hybrid of the two.
So what you need to do is consider how 9x9 grid will be helpful in one of these approaches.

That's all i got for the moment.
Back to procrastinating.

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Ahhh, Internet explorer just crashed and i was afraid my last post didn't get through and i'd have to do it all again!
:vcross:

But it worked. :)

Ahhh, life...

"The problem with life is that it's so daily! Even when you're asleep life just keeps coming at you, and that's what kills you."
- Author unknown.

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
anyway, thought just occured 2 me. since most of u guys are away right now...without me *sniff*...i think i'll take my revenge by staging a coup and transforming the merewether mafia thread into the...wait for it...shrine to alan rickman thread. mwah-ha-ha. *sigh* alan rickman...drools.
we have this on-going theory as to why your "parents" didn't let you come. it evolved from the washing machine guy story... you have a boyfriend. your boyfriend didn't want you to come. (lastest evolution here) your boyfriend is someone from school ... your boyfriend is simon king!!!

ug, so much sunburn *itch itch OW!* oh BTW i'm home tonight ... duh lol anna duckie and i are going to tea gardens tomorrow :) much much shopping :D i found a tee at just jeans that you'd love .. it's all about shopping! :)

well, i've gotta sit and do some test thing for my coles-myer application so i will end now. bye!

Kirsti

HSC
I'm home now too! Gotta go to work in 2 hours. Unlike you all, I still have commitments. I'm more sunburnt that winicat but I'm not allowed to complain cause it's my own stupid fault for not having sunscreen on. (This is not complaining, this is bragging)
Moonie, noone, and I mean NO ONE here, wants to become part of your obsessive-stalker-like-fan cult group. You have plenty of other sites around to express your love for him. Please leave it at the door.
Wini, remind me to send you some of my formal photos if u still want them next time ur on. I need copies of sumone's (pref Chris's) schoolies photos. Anyone volunteering?

winicat

HSC
god i hate sundays at my place -- stupid hoons hooning around. i got stuck coming up the main road near my place (in the 40 zone) behind someone that was going 10k/h cause it was so low it couldn't get over the speed bumps. i just tailgated him the whole way :D

and kirst? just email those pics to me cause it will be way easier that way :)

winicat

HSC
woot! new page!!

and duck stole my word!!! :(

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
Kirsti said:
Moonie, noone, and I mean NO ONE here, wants to become part of your obsessive-stalker-like-fan cult group. You have plenty of other sites around to express your love for him. Please leave it at the door.
well, yes, there are plenty of other sites...and i belong to most of em already. *sigh* just coz ur sunburnt dont take it out on me or i WILL turn this in2 an alan rickman shrine. dont tempt me...im a stalker on the edge!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
winicat said:
god i hate sundays at my place -- stupid hoons hooning around. i got stuck coming up the main road near my place (in the 40 zone) behind someone that was going 10k/h cause it was so low it couldn't get over the speed bumps. i just tailgated him the whole way :D

and kirst? just email those pics to me cause it will be way easier that way :)
hey...it was probably me...cept im not a hoon. *speeds off*
nah, i dont speed no more.

anyway...dont be mean 2 ppl who have cars that are low 2 da ground...my car is low. it makes em much easier 2 drive faster! va va vrooooooooooooooooom!
ahh north queensland...long stretches of open road where da police go over 130 and they dont make anyone have p-plates coz "we trust our young folk to do the right thing". yes, they're stupid - but u gotta luv em ;P

Kirsti

HSC
wow, no ones posted for 2 whole days. We must be slipping.

Don't make me talk to myself

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
u know, saying "nobody wants to talk to me" isn't such a great way to convince people that you're worth talking to.
yeah. think about it.

wini - damn you and your neon blue scientwist...i think im still on a sugar high! :D

oooh, everyone be scared for me - i have my stupid interview tomorrow. i think perhaps i won't mention that although i know it'll cost em over $1million to train me i'm gunna drop it as soon as im finished...probably best to stay clear of that huh?
not that it will make any difference. im so not going to get in.

Kirsti

HSC
If anyone is interested, I'm pretty much completely peeled and my skin is nice and tender :)

I'm fairly sure no one was interested

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Wow, i never thought that this place would get so sparse!
I'm use to coming in here and having to read for about 2-3 pages after not checking for a few days, but now it's more like 2-3 posts after a few days!

Ahhhh, what would you all do without me? Not talk, that's what :p

But, yeah...

I hope everyone's been keepin busy and not ending up as bored as me. I sorta miss school, at least it gave me something to do.

<Im bored>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)