Official Transcripts results (1 Viewer)

chocolates

HSC
Hi,
Do they still show your marks for the unit you studied at another institution when it is successfully credited or do they just give a pass/fail?

I live in melbourne area and is wanting to transfer to Monash uni next year .. but i recieved very high HDs from by old uni... so i think it'll be a waste if they just show Pass/Fail ...

I know most here are from Sydney, but how does it works over there? Would it be the same here in melb?

Any experience in this would be great.
Thanks

Last edited:

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
chocolates said:
Hi,
Do they still show your marks for the unit you studied at another institution when it is successfully credited or do they just give a pass/fail?

I live in melbourne area and is wanting to transfer to Monash uni next year .. but i recieved very high HDs from by old uni... so i think it'll be a waste if they just show Pass/Fail ...

I know most here are from Sydney, but how does it works over there? Would it be the same here in melb?

Any experience in this would be great.
Thanks
New transcript will most likely only show old subjects as exempt or credited to degree or satisfactory etc. Buy a copy of your transcript from old uni before you leave.

You might want to... you know... RING THEM and find out?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)