Official Upcoming Concerts/Gigs Thread (2 Viewers)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
technoHarmony said:
fuuuck justice are playin a secret show right now at starfuckers!

starfuckers only posted the bulletin bout 12.30 and justice started at 1.

wish i lived in city right now.
yeah i heard about this
ehhh tonight will be off the hook anyway

HSC
friday can't decide.
- PACK (Switzerland) + ABC Weapons + Pure evil trio + Scum System Kill + Taco Rebellion @ Maggotville
OR
- Blarke Bayer + Shoeb Ahmad + Jaime Fennelly @ one-oh-one, hibernian house

saturday
Daytime - Punx Picnic: PACK + ABC Weapons + Crux + more @ Sydney Park
Night-time - ISIS (US) + These Arms are Snakes (US) + Laura @ Metro

HSC
abc + pure evil sounds ssweet. i'll probably head to the blarke bayer thing, so obviously it's the cool place to be.

sat: cw stoneking @ lanfranchis. :cool: unless you want to give me a free ticket to isis. :cool:

HSC
lessthanthree said:
abc + pure evil sounds ssweet. i'll probably head to the blarke bayer thing, so obviously it's the cool place to be.

sat: cw stoneking @ lanfranchis. :cool: unless you want to give me a free ticket to isis. :cool:
daryl you should come to maggotville. i REALLY want to go to the blarke bayer thing, but for personal reasons from which you may or may not know about, i'm not sure i want to because i'm a bitter angry bitch. (long story)

we can try double stamping at isis if you want...

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC

Saturday 3rd March
The Basement, 29 Reiby Place, Circular Quay
10pm - late

Killler is proud to present the next instalment of its eklektik elektrik muzik events, back in the intimate environment of the Basement with two more super-hot talents from the French electro scene.

SebastiAn is part of the Ed Banger stable, purveyors of rockin Gallic electro. His first releases 'Smoking Kills(?)' and 'H.A.L.'. turned heads and secured a string of remixes for Kelis, Annie, Daft Punk, Cut Copy, Revl9n & label-mate Uffie, followed by the wicked 'Ross Ross Ross' EP last year. His punchy electro-funk is a guaranteed booty shaking experience.

Kavinsky is a zombie who was killed in a car crash in 1986 and as a member of the living dead is out for sonic revenge. His 'Teddy Boy ep’ on Record Makers is an homage to the autoerotic status symbols of the era and his revving beats will get your spark plugs firing.

Tickets $35 +bf
ON SALE Tuesday 30th January
Available from: www.fuzzy.com.au, The Basement (www.thebasement.com.au or 02 9251 2797), www.inthemix.com.au and www.moshtix.com.au

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Beyonce is coming out to Australia. I'm pretty sure that will sell out in an instant too.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
i think i asked before but i dont remember the answer; what radio station do you guys listen to? i dont know the majority of these bands that are talked about in this thread..
i don't actually get anything from the radio :/ but when i do its FBi 94.5
word of mouth my friend

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Mickey Avalon is playing a secret show at Club 77 tomorrow night. Not that actually like Mickey Avalon... but the cobrasnake is going to be there and that's kind of cool. :eek:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
chelsea girl said:
Mickey Avalon is playing a secret show at Club 77 tomorrow night. Not that actually like Mickey Avalon... but the cobrasnake is going to be there and that's kind of cool. :eek:
haha yeah i heard about this
didnt know cobrasnake would come too...huh
seeing as ive been looking extremely kory kennedy-esque, maybe i could be his new muse ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)