Official Upcoming Concerts/Gigs Thread (1 Viewer)

esquared

HSC
icecreamdisco said:
ne1 seeing my disco tomorrow @ oxford art factory
i was going to
but i got a freebie to essential and by the time straight arrows had played it was 10pm and i decided to stay put and watch ratatat and regurgitator instead of running to OAF

shame they clashed really.

14 june: guy blackman (album launch) and crayon fields (single launch) at spectrum. awesome.

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
Ended up catching them (My Disco) on late notice, didn't start till late and the set was only about 45/50 minutes but it was a great performance. Always impressed by their stamina with the stuff they play, last night was no exception

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
Yeah 1045ish onstage and into it, who else did you catch at essential??

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
kinda annoyed i didn't see them. i walked past OAF at about 10pm but i...went home instead due to lack of money.

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
s-p-a-c-e-d said:
kinda annoyed i didn't see them. i walked past OAF at about 10pm but i...went home instead due to lack of money.
Yeah I know that feeling, saw that this was $12 though and I seriously couldn't pass. I'm sure they'll be around again soon enough, you know what these guys are like when it comes to touring

esquared said:
shocking pinks!!!
Awesome!! Picked up the s/t thismorning and I'm loving it .. got such a New Order feel to it, would've been rad to see them put together that gazey/dreamy stuff live too, nice one maen

icecreamdisco

HSC
haha, i was hoping i'd finally run into the ever-elusive esquared @ my disco. instead of just pointing him out to a friend from a distance and mocking how scene he is.

as for my disco... i'm still ambivalent toward them. i think paradise is way more interesting than cancer, but they still strike me as shellac minus the wit and fun. jury's still out.

too bad i missed fabulous diamonds and ohana. :(

esquared

HSC
mocking how scene i am? :\

kes band (album launch) + charge group + moonmilk, thursday at the hoey
it's gonna be great, last kes band gig was amazing (and it was the album launch for the previous album, so in other words, sydney gigs are rareish)

icecreamdisco

HSC
j/k! i don't think i've ever used 'scene' as an adjective, until just then.

i thought moonmilk played their last show for good recently? or maybe it was just a hiatus...

icecreamdisco

HSC
hey, stiff little fingers are playing on may 9th! how did i not know about this until now?

all my experiences with aging punk band reunion tours have been surprisingly satisfying (buzzcocks, wire, thought criminals), so i'm less skeptical than most.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
I already bought my tickets for Sigur Ros from their website (had to pay in pounds...) it was more expensive but i have a feeling it'll go quickly.

gonna get mars volta tickets too.

and hey stereo total announced another australian tour, yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)