Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah there seems to be a lot of those games: dead space and mirror's edge to start with that can be clocked quickly but seem orsum

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Dead Space was 10 1/2 hours of playtime, all up, but I moved through it at the slowest possible pace...wanted to enjoy scaring the fuck out of myself :D

Also because I've become somewhat of a slightly more casual gamer than I was before. Well more casual in that I have to delegate time to a lot more games these days >.>

nikolas

HSC
moll. said:
You kidding? Assassin's Creed is honestly the best game i got out of the lot of them. I'm loving it.
But i can understand trading in Call of Duty. I was getting bored of it before i even finished. Reminded me too much of Medal of Honour Frontline, only with more driving.
I had assassin's creed, it was good at the start, but in the end it's a repetitive pos.

inter108

HSC
Most games made after movies = fail.

Spiderman loooaoallsls

Acclaim the main contributors

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
left 4 dead demo is out and it's friggin great. kinda regret now buying cod waw, shoudve waited for l4d next week.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ahh that's going to be fun, missed out on the other zombie one umm Dead Rising? Gotta get a pre-owned one next time I'm around aye runt, but yeah that + RES5 should fulfill my zombie needs for a while.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
alright boys (and maybe girls but prolly not)

top ten xbox360 games including arcade titles, doesn't need to be exclusive

GO

mine, in order from favourite downwards:

fallout 3
mass effect
cod4
rez hd
portal
ikaruga
braid
halo 3
ninja gaiden 2
bioshock

i expect left 4 dead and perhaps rock band, mirror's edge and dead space to crack in once i pick em up

Last edited:

Stanman

Baka!
HSC
<--- Ps3 Fanboy. Buy a real console k (unless you bought 360 for Fable, Gears or an exclusive title that's GOOD (lol parentheses in parentheses, *cough Halo's bad cough*) ).

Stanman

Baka!
HSC
Hey, i didn't COMPLETELY diss the posBox, i just said it's quite bad. And lol, i honestly don't care about the activity of the ps3 thread - it's here that'll be more fun.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
you're a japfag by the look of ya, i reckon you'll love the 360.

blue dragon
lost odyssey
infinite undiscovery
tales of versperia

there ya go

Stanman

Baka!
HSC
Only real "japfag" games i play(ed) were the oldschool FF series, ff7/8, Chrono Trigger, and some other namely ones. These days alot of jap games fail >_<

Mind this is hypocritical of me, i have a 360 myself. With the Gears titles, fable's, cant remember what else. Though i DO prefer my PS3, because i'm a Metal Gear Solid and Sony fanboy.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Stanman said:
Only real "japfag" games i play(ed) were the oldschool FF series, ff7/8, Chrono Trigger, and some other namely ones. These days alot of jap games fail >_<

Mind this is hypocritical of me, i have a 360 myself. With the Gears titles, fable's, cant remember what else. Though i DO prefer my PS3, because i'm a Metal Gear Solid and Sony fanboy.
runtlocks said:
brush the dust off the ps3 thread, get in there and stay in there ya twit
kthxguy.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
proringz said:
Just bought GTA IV last week - best game I ever bought.
It's easily better than all the other GTA's, but it's not that good.

proringz

HSC
moll. said:
It's easily better than all the other GTA's, but it's not that good.
There's no other game like it, either currently, or made before. Just the sheer depth and realism of the game blows me away. Mind you, I did say it was the best game that I have ever bought - I've only bought 4 games.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
after you finish Gta4, take a break from the genre, and then get saints row 2. it's wicked fun

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Considering purchasing a 360 to complement my 1080p hdmi monitor, are these $400+tonnes of free games deals likely to still be happening in January?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)