Oh My God! (1 Viewer)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Has anyone else done their HSC drama performances yet???
i just did mine about an hour ago and it went ok!!!!!!!!!!!
ive been fine this whole time and then this morning i got on the bus to come to school and i told the people pn my bus that it was happening and i was fine then i just started getting short of breath, then i felt like i was going to throw up then i started crying. it was soooo bad... i couldnt stop crying i thought i was going to totally forget my lines.
everyone was trying to tell me i would be fine but i just felt really terrible.
but then i met up with my drama group and one of them had rescue remedy so i calmed down.
we did our group first wihich was good, cos we did it the best we have ever done it, it was amazing!
then in mine i stuffed up a bit but i just kept on going, didnt show that i had stuffed up and people told me after that it was really good and it looked like i didnt blink at all! how bizarre!
im soooo glad its over though... finally!!!

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
WE did ours and my group were like hmmmm why aren't we nervous and then we walked into the room and suddenly looked at eachother and mouthed shit, this is it!

My Ip was scary because I stuffed it up in the trials, though it went alright too! I am happy, and the audience laughed and I *think* the markers genuinely laughed at one bit where I make a joke on 7 stages of grieving.

Fingers crossed for a good mark

roxie_b

HSC
it was so bizarre, cos you work so hard for one performance and once you've done it then thats it....how depressing! i didnt feel nervous because i was sure i knew what i was doing and all that, but my stomach was in knots! felt so sick walking in! plus it was strange cos ive been an audience member for the past 3-4 hsc drama performances at my school and it was weird when they checked my student number cos i always wondered (as an audience member) how the hell they could remember their 8 digit number when they are mentally preparing to perform their piece...lol. overall i feel like i couldn't have done any better and im so relieved its over!!! all 4 major works are done!!! YAY!

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
roxie_b said:
it was so bizarre, cos you work so hard for one performance and once you've done it then thats it....how depressing! i didnt feel nervous because i was sure i knew what i was doing and all that, but my stomach was in knots! felt so sick walking in! plus it was strange cos ive been an audience member for the past 3-4 hsc drama performances at my school and it was weird when they checked my student number cos i always wondered (as an audience member) how the hell they could remember their 8 digit number when they are mentally preparing to perform their piece...lol. overall i feel like i couldn't have done any better and im so relieved its over!!! all 4 major works are done!!! YAY!
What other majors did you have to complete? And are counting drama as two majors (IP and GDP)?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I did my GP on thursday and IP yesterday... I was so incredibly elated. Happy with both GP and IP.

I am more chilled out now than I have been all term. No more major works, it's truly surreal. A bit emotional really. SO SO HAPPY!!!

Hope you all did well!

anchor

HSC
roxie_b said:
it was weird when they checked my student number cos i always wondered (as an audience member) how the hell they could remember their 8 digit number when they are mentally preparing to perform their piece...
I wrote mine on my hand... the markers seemed half amused and half concerned.

I too have finished! Ham loaf for all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)